WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: The Diary of Matt Smith
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:34 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

25th of June

Dear Diary.

The past few weeks at school have been going rather well. In terms of school work, I'm getting alot done. I've made alot of new friends, which I thought I wouldn't, so that is good. A few days ago I tried out for Chaser in Quidditch. I did pretty well, my only concern is that my broom is out of date. The Nimbus 2000 seems like a bit of old wood, compared to the newer version. I'll have to look into buying a new one at some point.

One thing that has upset me though, is the relationship I -thought- I had with Kadaja.
During the Qudditch World Cup we grew very close to the point where we were hugging eachother and actually finding comfort within eachother. When we got back to School though, things changed.... We met another boy called Rosdion in Egypt, and immediatly I got the feeling I was out of the picture. The way she looked at him... She says he reminds her of her ex, Drathil. We decided to stay friends awhile and wait things out then.
Yesterday though, Kadaja told me that she and him had a thing. It was really upsetting, though I tried not to show it. I waited this whole time for nothing it seems.
Will things look up? I'm not sure, but I suppose I can only wait and see. It seems hard right now.

Matt.

Amélie Le'Rouche

Adrian Palicki

Alejandro Garcia

Post subject: Re: The Diary of Matt Smith
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:53 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

26th of June.

Dear Diary.

Well! Alot has happened since we last spoke. I was walking in the Entrance Hall, when I came by Theo. She was just sitting by the steps, so I went and talked to her about various things, like Quidditch 'n all. A few minutes later I suggested we go for a walk. She nodded and so we did go for a walk, all the way up the lake, by the east gorge. We decided to sit on the beach and talk about a few things. She asked me what my favourite colour was. I replied blue, she then looked sad. The next moment, she comes near me and looks me straight in the eye, my blue eyes fixed on hers. She then smiled and said they were a nice shade of blue. I smiled, and said her eyes were also pretty. Then we held hands. For those few moments, I swear no one else existed but her and I. Locked in each other's gaze.
Now what Kadaja might have had doesn't seem to matter anymore, because I have to think... Did I really love her? Or did I just think I did?

On a side-note, I was dozing in the Great Hall and was woken up by a group of people dying my hair green! I was livid, my hair is like my personality. Anyway, I've been wearing a hood for sometime, and I just can't be bothered to wear one anymore. May aswell get used to the "green look".

More to come at a later date.

Matt.

Amélie Le'Rouche

Adrian Palicki

Alejandro Garcia

Post subject: Re: The Diary of Matt Smith
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:38 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

*Both pages have been ripped up.*

Amélie Le'Rouche

Adrian Palicki