WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Clean Beds and Hospital Chores
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:43 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Steven glances at the sleeping students in the Wing as he flicks his wand at each light, dimming them. He walks slowly towards the Office in the back, the light of the fireplace shining under the door. His steps echo throughout the hall.

"Its too quiet... Usually I walk away and they start causing a ruckus... No No... They just respect me enough not to do that tonight..."

"Heh heh heh? Respect? More like Fear you Walker."

As he spins around, his wand tip lights. No one... It was just his imagination.

"I need a break"

He pushes open the door to the office. "I am done for the evening Madam Pomfrey... All closed down. See you in the morning." With a wave of her hand she dismisses him. He steps back down the hall but spins suddenly to look in the mirror leaning on the wall. This wasn't here before... With a shrug he looks in the mirror at his messy hair and does his best to straighten in before moving to inspect his badge.

"Look at you. All prettied up to serve as an old woman's Servant for your life. Always driving respect and Authority through fear and pain. Don't you miss it Steven? The feeling as you snapped the fools wand? The look of that Auror when he crumpled under your power. Greatness... But now you work to fix the wounds instead of Inflict them..."

Steven stares blankly at the distorted face in the mirror and the stoney eyes staring back at him.

"No, I am not a soldier... I don't hurt people... I'm not like Leon..."

"Is that right? What about that poor kid you dumped in the fountain? All because he was getting on your nerves... Or that Nathan Adams kid. All the times you wanted to blast him off of a cliff? But wait... You still remember... You remember what you had to do to escape... The Dark magic... the pain you tried to cause him..."

His fist impacted with the stone wall behind the Mirror, cut open and bleeding, a numbness creeping over it as the blood ran free. With a flick of his wand he cleaned up the mess and repaired the mirror as the students from the wing and Madam Pomfrey shuffled into the hall.

"What is the meaning of this Mister Walker?"

Stuffing his bleeding hand into his pocket, he smiles at her. "My apologies Ma'am. Peeves felt like he should stop by. I sent him on his way though. Have a good night. I will get the students back to bed." He herded the students back to their beds then strutted off through the castle, glancing at his watch. "I don't think I'm sleeping tonight..."

Board index » Server » Roleplay