WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Life at Hogwarts (open to all)
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:14 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

(this is a continuation of my characters' stories while I am unable to get on the server...expect alot of long posts involving my many different characters)

Aribell Blaze sat out in front of the massive school near the fountain as she gazed down at the book in her hands, her eyes scanning the page while she read, occasionally turning to a new one. A light breeze graced that day, gently blowing her dark hair about her fair face. With a soft yawn, she closed the book, marking her place before hand and then just leaning back against the cushions she conjured earlier, staring up at the sky and watching clouds breeze by.

At that very moment, Lily, the school's only blind student currently attending, was sitting in her commons working on a difficult project for ancient runes. Currently, she was still reading up on the material, her fingers lightly brushing across the page over the little bumps in the paper, a stack of similar books laying out on the table around her while a sheet of parchment lay blank and forgotten nearby. She reached up, rubbing her head with a heavy sigh before pushing the book away. "This is so frustrating.."

A young maiden with fair skin and pure white hair, looking more like a ghost than anything else, sat by the lake, a dove perched on her finger. She gazed at the bird with a warm smile and pursed her lips, whistling softly. The dove cooed as it looked around, stretching it's neck forward to pick at her hair with it's beak affectionately. Gabrielle loved animals, spending much of her time talking to or caring for them. Her favorite class by far was care of magical creatures. As the dove began to fly away, she lifted her hand and then dropped it back to her side once the bird took off, turning her gaze out across the water.

Rose, a young Gryffindor girl with crimson red hair, stood in the entrance hall, off in a corner. she glanced around at the students coming and going though none of them she knew all that well. Most of the friends she had, she had a falling out with so the only person she really spent time with anymore was her boyfriend James. She sighed, frowning, her thoughts drifting to Ronni and Jake. A look of sadness and a small tinge of regret crossed her features for a moment before she shook her head. 'Forget about them' she thought to herself.

Gabe, the new 'cowboy' of the school sat across the hall from rose against a pillar, cowboy boots and all with a book lying across his lap. He reached up, adjusting his hat before turning a page. A moment later he grew quite bored of the studying and tucked the book away, instead pulling out a stick and small pocket knife, whittling away at the wood.

Camilla, a new Portuguese first year, sat in the Great hall of course, staying late after students left, still eating lunch, currently working on her second slice of pie. She munched away at her food, reaching out to grab her glass of pumpkin juice and washing it down, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. Her pet Monkey jumped out of her bag on the floor and sat up on the table next to her to get a few treats of his own.

Down in Hogsmeade, a young girl with dark blue hair, appeared with her adopted mother and father, waving to them as she started up the path toward the school, dragging her trunk along behind her. She was dressed black boots with small studs, tiny tiny chains, straps and laces that reached about mid-calf. Eyes traveling further upward would notice her black knee length leggings and the purple tutu looking skirt that reached mid thigh. Above that was a black shirt with sleeves down to her elbows underneath a black corset with blue showing here and there, hands shoved through blue and black arm warmers. Ariana grunted as she pulled her trunk along behind her up the dirt path, panting when she finally reached the gates and stopping to take a rest.

Gabrielle Hansen - Gryffindor
Camilla Giovanni - Ravenclaw
Rose Scarlet Briars - Gryffindor

Post subject: Re: Life at Hogwarts (open to all)
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:35 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

(open to all means anyone can post and join the rp >.>)

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:48 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Outside, Vladimir Dmitriev sits alone. He looks like a big grey blob freckled with green. In his hands is the bloody leg of a squirrel. As hard as he tries to re-attach the bleeding limb to the stump on the squirrel, it won't stick. The area around him smells of copper.

The squirrel crawls away, leaving a trail of crimson.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:19 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

After a quick breather, Ariana gathered up her belongings once more and started up the path toward the castle. A short moment later she noticed a squirrel missing a leg. Her eyes widened as she moved toward it slowly and pulled out her wand, paralyzing the animal long enough to pick it up and bundle it in one of her shirts. She then followed the trail to a boy, frowning. "You should've taken it top Hagrid or madam Pomfrey. They could help."

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:34 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

He looked 'tween the bleeding vermin and the little girl holding it, and paused, and then Vlad said, "Ñet, my dear, I no longer want it. My methods of healing did not work out, and I don't want anyone to know of my... experiments." And then he walked off in a hurry.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:22 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Ariana watched him scurry away and blinked a few times with a dumbfounded look on her face before shaking her head. She continued her way toward the school and pushed open the doors, ignoring any she might have passed in the entrance hall as she headed up the stairs toward the Hospital wing. There she barged into Madam Pomfrey's office and presented the poor little animal to her expectantly. "I'll be back to check on it after I put my things in my dorm." She then waved before scurrying out of the room and heading for the Ravenclaw house commons.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:35 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

(okay seriously people. like...post? im starting to feel very un popular. I wasnt even gonna make this rp but i decided i would so all of you could stay in touch with them and i know they have friends. so post! please? in the first post each paragraph is a different character. you dont havee you read each one)

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:13 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Adrian sits in the corner of the Entrance Hall. He's fiddling with one of the suits of armour, as if checking to see if anything was in it. After a few moments he realizes it's just magical and shrugs, walking towards the pillar. There he sighs. Clearly looking bored and looks for a certain someone he's made close friends with over the short time he's been at Hogwarts.

Amélie Le'Rouche

Adrian Palicki

Alejandro Garcia

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:31 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Gabe looked up from his spot in the entrance hall and noticed Adrian off alone. He grinned ad whistled to get the boy's attention, waving. "Room over here if ya wanna sit!" He grinned brightly, speaking with his country boy accent then went back to whittling away at the stick, carving his initials into it.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Eve peeks her head into the Entrance hall from the corridor off to the side which leads from her favorite room, Classroom 11. Her left hand instinctively moving up to fidget with her tie that shes been seen wearing lately she saunters into the hall with a bright smile on her face. Her chocolate brown eyes scan the hall as if looking for someone then she sighs dejectedly as the person she was hoping to see is absent from the room. After another scan of the room she bounds over to the boy carving. She brushes back her dark red piggy tails from her shoulder as she stands by him, looking curiously over what hes doing.

"Oh hey! Whats that you have there?"

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:36 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Gabe glanced up at the girl when she walked over and gave her a friendly smile. "Hi there..Name's Gabe. I transfered here not too long ago." He held out his hand toward her to shake then motioned to the spot next to him. "Wanna sit?"

Post Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:37 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

((Sorry it took so long to reply!))

"Sure why not!"

She plops herself down by Gabe and grins, holding out her hand exuberantly.

"Name's Evelyn Reneé Grant! But you can call me Eve...or Evie...or Reneé...or whatever! I have alotta nicknames..."

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:14 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Amélie sits by the fountain in the Castle courtyard. The sounds of sighing can be heard, followed by sobbing. She glances about the near empty courtyard, searching for something. Pulling out her wand she directs it towards the water that rests within the fountain and it slowly turns to ice. She punches the ice, to the point where it cracks, then takes a piece of it, resting it against her face, and slowly moving it down over her body. It eventually melts, leaving her clothes and face damp. Slumping against the fountain she finally pulls out a book and starts to scan the pages, returning to a world that seemed so familiar to her.

Amélie Le'Rouche

Adrian Palicki

Alejandro Garcia

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:33 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

OOC: Figured I'd join in as I still hardly ever manage to get on the actual server at the right time to catch people to RP with. DX

GladeRune wrote:
Amélie sits by the fountain in the Castle courtyard. The sounds of sighing can be heard, followed by sobbing. She glances about the near empty courtyard, searching for something. Pulling out her wand she directs it towards the water that rests within the fountain and it slowly turns to ice. She punches the ice, to the point where it cracks, then takes a piece of it, resting it against her face, and slowly moving it down over her body. It eventually melts, leaving her clothes and face damp. Slumping against the fountain she finally pulls out a book and starts to scan the pages, returning to a world that seemed so familiar to her.

A dark haired girl approaches the fountain, frowning. "Hey, are you alright?"

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:45 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Amélie looks up from her book at the girl infront of her and smiles weakly, though the smile is definitely false.

"Oui, I'm fine, just...."... She then beckons the girl to sit aside her.

"Let me tell you something. A story..." ....

Amélie Le'Rouche

Adrian Palicki

Alejandro Garcia

Board index » Server » Roleplay