WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Re: Life at Hogwarts (open to all)
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:03 am 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

Drusilla, who had been seen more and more frequently (though hardly ever stopped to talk unless Deacon had forced her), made her way down the stairs. Her back straight and her chin held high as always with an unlit cigarette between her lips. Glancing to the array of children she only hurried her pace more to escape their presence that she'd ordinarily reward with candy.

Once she made it outside, she'd almost instantly find herself shrouded in a cloud of smoke; squinting through it to make out the unfamiliar faces of the students who already took up the benches. With a hefty sigh heaving her chest she took a seat on the far opposite end of the others, leaning back against the wall with her eyes drifting shut as she listened to the quiet murmurs of their voices that would hopefully lull her to sleep.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:18 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

GladeRune wrote:
Amélie looks up from her book at the girl infront of her and smiles weakly, though the smile is definitely false.

"Oui, I'm fine, just...."... She then beckons the girl to sit aside her.

"Let me tell you something. A story..." ....

Lyra sits on the fountain ledge beside the other girl and listens.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:08 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Wesley randomly walks about the castle during daytime and heads into the GH for a bite. Moments later, he heads outside and takes a ride on his Nimbus 2001 around school grounds.

Mitchel Mercury - First year Slytherin
Jericho Vice - First year Hufflepuff
Channing McIntosh - First year Hufflepuff
Whitlock Tsunami - First year Slytherin

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:17 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

*contrary to most other prefects lately, Matthew has found himself patrolling the halls relentlessly, maintaining order in the less occupied hallways. Several juvenile lower years would commonly find their names on the end of a report, sent to associated heads of house with the exception of Slytherin, whom he sends to Professor Flitwick or Professor Dumbledore, pending on the severity of the actions they were caught performing.

Many may question why Matt is lately so vigilant. Does he feel lacking in his position? Has he crossed a revelation? Or could he perhaps be just patrolling so often in order to fill a specific void? Regardless, most professors cannot help but commend his new idol role in the hallways..*

//I am trying as hard as I can in college to keep up so that I can hopefully join everyone on the server again. But in the meantime this will have to do. For the sake of everyone wondering if Matt has disappeared or not. He is still very much alive. And dare I say it, more powerful than you can possibly imagine! ;) Also.. I posted it here because I honestly don't find it suiting as a rumor because this is what is really happening.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:51 pm 
Azkaban Inmate
Azkaban Inmate

//Recap what my characters are doing, or did while I was unable to play:

John Galt, when he isn't in class or sleeping, has been busy studying in the library as of late, hiding away behind a stack of books; Lucille Montrose can be found regularly attending Quidditch practice, normal Hogwarts classes, and/or hugging Lachesis Monroe; and Viktor Wulffengraft Black is usually far, far away from the previous two, because my characters are annoying.

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:27 am 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

During the event last night Jes would've been in the common room working to keep the younger students calm while helping Matt keep the older ones from trying to sneak out and discover what was going on.

In general, she's been going to class as usual and hanging out with Matt, Liss, Angel, Sierra, and Seril periodically. In the aftermath of the full moon she'll start being more vigilant and serious again in contrast to the return of her old open, bubbly nature. Those listed above would also be aware of her plans to contact Gringotts soon and discuss an internship with them in preparation for her starting her 7th year and becoming a Curse Breaker after graduation.

Really bummed I missed the event last night but school is forcing me to crack the whip and work hard on the last few projects before summer. I'll be back soon, just know I miss you guys and really wish I could login!

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:25 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

June 10, 2012: Wes is spending most of the day with his girlfriend, Eve, as it is their 1 year anniversary.

June 16, 2012: Wes is be roaming the halls, hanging out and chatting with his friends, and talking to the new students as well. (P.S.: For the new students who have first started going to Hogwarts while I'm not able to get on ATM, then lets RP on here that were talking and we already met, since of course, that's what this page is for, to let others on the game know were still on it while we are unable to log on, so that when I finally am able to get back on, we can go from there, thank you)

To be continued...

Enjoying the whole day, Wes is chilling out in the Entrance Hall for abit before wondering off somewhere else. To get what he needs done out of the way, he goes to class to get his work done turned in with not much to really do, then he heads outside to get some fresh air.

Drake is still learning new spells as he advances more through Hogwarts, and practicing to get it covered, he goes to charms class to finish work that he still needs turned in.

Dominic is still, like usual, walking about the castle at times, interacting with other students who stand about

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:51 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Jigsaw wrote:
(P.S.: For the new students who have first started going to Hogwarts while I'm not able to get on ATM, then lets RP on here that were talking and we already met, since of course, that's what this page is for, to let others on the game know were still on it while we are unable to log on, so that when I finally am able to get back on, we can go from there, thank you)

// RPing meeting on the forums is fine, but please do RP the meeting. Meeting other characters shouldn't be implied RP.

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:58 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

Quote:
// RPing meeting on the forums is fine, but please do RP the meeting. Meeting other characters shouldn't be implied RP.

// Yeah, that's what I was meaning, sorry, Calan. But then I started thinking earlier today, i'll just go ahead and wait till I'm back on anyway, since I don't think it'll really take that long now since I'm looking for another good copy to buy. So I can just RP meeting the new characters then.

Board index » Server » Roleplay