WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Of parties, dungbombs and snogging
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:15 am 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

The boy strides quickly through the underground passage. His belt buckle gives off enough light for him to find his footing by as he navigates the twists and turns of the long tunnel. His face is concealed, both by the dim lighting of the passage and by the hood pulled forward.

This'll teach them to ban me for something that wasn't my bloody fault. They drew first, they cast first, and they beat us to the ground first. And then they ran away. Bloody cowards. I should've used Bat Bogey on them, at least I would've had a laugh as they ran away chased by their own boogers.

The tunnel in front of him opens up into a small circular cavern, the sound of his footsteps changing as he enters the larger space. He pauses, looking around, his hands on his hips.

This place would make for a wicked party site. Something secret. I'll have to remember it.

He walks on, exiting through a tunnel at the other side and climbing a small ladder, quietly opening a trapdoor and crawling out. Crouching, he closes the trapdoor before slowly getting to his feet and surveying the room he finds himself in. Crates are spread throughout the cellar, and tables and shelves heaped with boxes candy line the walls. A vat of sweet-smelling green liquid bubbles off in a corner, but the boy crosses to the other side of the room and slips through a door. He pauses before pushing aside the curtain in front of him.

Disguise...on!

He tosses the left side of his silver-embroidered black cloak over his shoulder, showing off his green t-shirt.

I'll leave the mask in my bag, for now.

Tugging the hood forward to ensure that it covers his face properly, he pushes the curtain aside and hurries into the front room of Honeydukes, blending with the morning customers. A fizzing whizzbee flies over his head as he approaches the counter.

"One pack of jelly slugs, please! Oh," he adds, almost as an afterthought. "And one of your best chocolate bars, as well."

The shopkeeper nods, wrapping up the requested candy. "That will be 4 sickles and 6 knuts."

The boy whistles quietly at the price.

Maybe I should've asked how expensive their best chocolate was before I bought it. Well, nevermind, it's not like I've been cut off. And I don't think I will be, because Dad didn't sound that mad in the owl he sent me. Still haven't heard back from Mum, though...that's worrying. Maybe she couldn't figure out how to get the owl to give her the message. Hold on to that happy thought, Josh, and pay attention to the moment at hand.

He reaches in his pocket and counts out the required change, taking the brown paper bag of candy with a nod. "Thanks, mate. See you around." He steps away from the counter, saluting the bemused shopkeeper with his free hand, and heads for the door. Pushing it open, he steps out into the chilly mid-morning air of Hogsmeade village, wrapping his cloak tightly around him.

I wish I had my fancy coat, but it's red. I need a warmer disguise, like house robes. I can't believe I managed to sneak into two other common rooms and didn't remember to pinch any of their class robes. Well, first things first.

He crosses the road, keeping his head down to avoid recognition, and enters the post office. Stepping up to the counter, he hands over a few knuts in exchange for the use of an owl, and quickly scribbles a note on a bit of paper:

'My dearest Lady Sapphire,
I present you with this delicious trophy as a symbol of my defial and never ending courage in the face of stuck-up heads of house who won't listen! Please enjoy it.
- Josh'

He folds up the note and attaches it to the chocolate, sending it off with one of the post owls, then exits the post office, munching on a jelly slug as he walks.

So, what to do in a forbidden village?

Sam McKinnon - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Board index » Server » Roleplay