WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Saving Uganda
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:36 am 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

// This is a plot I am looking to pursue on Steven. All of this is OOC info unless he tells you IC. If any DM's are interested in helping a bit with this plot I would welcome it greatly. Just PM me thank you :D

Steven and his mother entered the crowded tent. Wizards bustle around tending the wounded scattered on the cots and floor. Bowls of water were filled with bullets as the wizards extracted the bullets and healed the wounds. As his mother gasped and began speaking to the head healer in his native tongue, Steven quickly went to work, removing his shirt and tearing it into strips to use as bandages on the less severely injured.

He moved to a young boy, around 8, who was being treated for several bullet wounds.

He looked to the female healer, who was to his surprise younger then him. "Is he a Muggle or a Wizard?"

She simply continued her work and muttering in her strange accent "Muggles... Most of them are."

With a resolute nod, he began working to extract the bullet with his wand and healing the wounds.

Several hours later he emerged from the tent, blood and sweat soaked, looks of exhaustion and bitterness on his face.

He approached his mother. "I hear the wizards here have taken an interest in this Muggle War..."

With a sad nod she turned to him. "You must promise me you do not get involved. I couldn't see you getting dragged into this."

With a faint smile, he hugs her. "Knowing I am your husband's son, you expect you can extract that promise from me? My life is no better then these muggles or wizards and I will fight and I will give my everything to protect them."

With a tear in her eye, she nods and releases him before giving him a peck on the cheek and turning with a pop.

**The Next Day**

A large dark-skinned Wizard greets Steven as he enters the tent.

"Please, please... Sit down Mister Walker. I have heard of what you did for my people yesterday and many mothers will be happy to see their children back home and healthy."

Though the wizard was kind enough, Steven could still sense the feeling of mistrust and took note of the man glancing at his many scars and wincing at the sight of his mangled hand. Steven sat gingerly in the chair, still shirtless, the blood had dried and began flaking off.

"I'll get straight to the point Mister Walker, We are short on men and the wizards are secretly equipping their side with magic and we need to put a stop to it. If they are successful, not only will wizarding kind be once more outed to the muggles, but they can and will expand. They have been stopping most assistance we can gain. At every turn they are thwarting us. We need everyone we can. We heard your father is a renown Auror in the Ministry of yours... Can he aid?"

With a frown, Steven shakes his head. "My father isn't available dealing with many other threats around the area of England and politically, it doesn't look good having the Ministry itself interfere. My mother will continue her work healing... And you will have me."

A look of fear shows on the man's face. "You are but a child yourself! We are not to be enlisting children like these maniacs! No! No! Absolutely not."

"General... I am of Legal age... Over it by a year actually, and since you can't keep your eyes off my deformations, You know I have been involved in war... The same cannot be said for the many here. They are healers, not soldiers. You will have my wand to do both if you please, but I will not leave just because you turn me down. My life is no better then the child I healed yesterday, nor the elderly woman we were unable to save. Keep me updated. I must return to England but I ask you to keep me informed. I will meet you in a week at a place called the Green Door in the Lower district of London."

Without giving the General a chance to respond, Steven stands and bows as he leaves the tent into the Hot African sun. The young boy from the day before approaches him and speaks in his native tongue. "Thank you mister... Most kids would be scared of you... But my mother said Angels come in many shapes and sizes."

Steven can only smile, tears forming in his eyes as he pats the kids head and sends him on his way. Out of the corner of his eye he spots another child, about 11 years old. As Steven walks towards him, the child's eyes narrow and he disappears between some tents.

Post subject: Re: Saving Uganda
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:33 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

//Just a quick Update. Opening this up to Yendys to post in. The stories will start seperate and then most likely mix a bit. I also wish to forewarn everyone. The posts will get pretty realistic and the violence level will be high. If you are squeamish, i can provide a toned down version in a PM. Thank you

Steven rushes out of the tent as he hears screams and cries of pain. An explosion nearby causes him to lose his hearing as he rushes out of the tent, wand raised. Men with guns open fire on the running civilians.

Steven launches himself into a sprint at the group, shouting loudly. "PROTEGO MAXIMA!" The bullets bounce off the magical shield as he closes the gap. With a sickening crunch, Steven's fist collides with one of the Gunmen's jaw, knocking him out cold. A slash of his wands crumples the others, their eyes staring up at him as they twitch on the dirt.

Launching himself back into the array of tents, he spots the eight year old from the other day staring at him, tears pouring from his eyes and blood spilling from his lips. The blade of a long Machete protrudes from his stomach before being ripped out. As the young boy crumples, a dark man smiles wickedly at him in the moonlight and begins his approach.

With tears in his eyes Steven charges him, wand raised and a growl on his lips. "AVADA-"

Steven bolts up right in his cot. The young boy from his dream is sitting on the bottom of his bed staring at him. "Sorry sir... I heard you crying when I walked by... Everything okay?"

Steven let out a sigh of relief as he peeled the sheet from his sweat soaked chest. "I'm fine thank you. What is your name? I never did ask."

The young boy smiles. "Akiki"

A faint smile spreads across his lips. "Akiki... Friend... Fitting... Come Akiki my new friend... Let me walk you back to your mother..."

Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:08 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

//These keep coming hard and fast. Had alot of inspiration so sorry if it's too much! *Excited*

Steven sat studying the map of South Africa as he talked to Jake in the Fireplace. "No dude... Just Drop it..."

His eyes widen as one of the camp markers begins flashing. It was one he had visited a week ago. He tried to use the magic of the map to key into the leader of the camp.
"Jake... I gotta go... So-" A resounding boom echoes through the quiet common rooms. Steven falls backwards as he releases the Floo channel.

As he regained his breath, he scrambled up and used a changing charm to don his suit of armor the tribes gifted him with. Even in the rush, he could not help but think how his ancestors wore armor of their own in their Tribal wars. He rushes through the Fireplace, appearing in his home for a fraction of a second before spinning on the spot with a pop.

With a gasp for air, Steven appears in the middle of the camp. Nearby a child is being dragged off by a man with a gun who is spraying people as he moves. With a flick of his wand, the gun turns to a snake and bites the man's throat. The Venom coursed through his body quickly and he crumples. "Run! Just go!" The Child takes off running as Steven turns to continue fighting.

Minutes felt like hours as he fought with fist and wand, kicks and hexes. The blood of the fallen soaked the earth and all he could do is ensure the children's safety. Soon reinforcements arrived and secured the children. The men walked through the camp clearing up the remnants of the attackers and attempting to find clues.

Cautiously, he opens a flap to a tent and a fist collides with his cheek from the darkness. Steven could fall himself falling backwards, his wand on the ground a few feet away as the man's hands continued their assault on his face. A flash of red light surged next to him and the man crumpled to the ground. After picking his wand up, Steven turned to see his savior.

General Diya greeted him with a fist over his chest. "Welcome Walker... You got here faster then any of us... But it seems we were too late in the long run"

Steven shakes his head, blood flying from his now injured face. "The Children are safe... And that is what we must remember. We do what we can, and Sacrifice ourselves for even the slightest hope..."

With a nod, Diya and Steven walk through the camp, healing who they could and soothing those they could not.

Steven appears in the kitchen, his parents both jumping up, still garbed in their night clothes. His mom instantly pulling out her wand to tend his wounds. "Stop... I'll be fine..."

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:23 pm 
Forum Sixth Year
Forum Sixth Year

The noise in the Entrance Hall almost made him miss it...

"Walker... Help..."

Within seconds, he was up. Sprinting for the door, no longer caring about secrecy. As he felt the wards of the Grounds leave his body, he turned on the spot.

Silence...

Never a good sign in a small encampment. Brushing open the Tent to the General's quarters he was met with a Horrific sight. Three small children and the General were on their knees at gun and wand point.

"Ah Mister Walker. You join us at last."
Steven could not see the speaker's face under his hood but he felt like he knew him somehow.
"You have been quite a bothersome flea in my plans and it's time to end it... But I thought. How... Do I kill him? No I do not want some pompous Ministry git investigating... No... I know his weakness... The Lives of others... Ah yes... I know of your weakness Mister Walker... I know about your family... Your friends.... Your Fiancee... "

With an angry flick of his wand, the many guns turned into dust before he pointed his wand at the man in the center.

"Ah ah ah! No no Mister Walker. That is not how we play this game. I can tell from that bruise one of my men gave you that you're going to fight this... But can you do it? Before you can hit me, This poor little General will be a corpse at my feet... Do you want that?" The man cackled lightly.

General Diya whimpered slightly. "Let him kill me Walker. You know it's the only way..."

With that, Diya recieved a clout to the back of the head. "Silence insect... Stupid Mudbloods like you don't get to speak to pure bloods... Now Walker... Surrender your wand to me... And we can begin a new friendship."

Torn, Steven looks at the faces of the children, their tears cutting through the dirt on their faces before he sighs and flips his wand, holding it to the man.

"Ah... Yes good..." As he takes the wand, the men move around and force him down, drawing their side arms. Steven felt their feet kick at his ribs as he crumples to the ground, defeated. Suddenly a clear bang fires off inside the small tent. It is a few seconds before Steven feels the pain in his left arm. Looking down he sees the blood seeping from the wound.

"You idiots! Let's go! Grab o-" Another crack pierces the air, but this time accompanied by a high-pitched battle cry.

"You shall not hurt my little boy!" A blur of tan and grey zips past Steven as the wizard is assaulted by small fists. Steven's wand rolls towards him as it falls from the Man's grasp. As he grabs it up with his good hand, there is another crack as the House Elf falls backwards and the man dissaparates. Turning on the muggles, he stuns all three of them and ties them up before collapsing.

His eyes flicker open, a faint throbbing in his arm as he looks down at the blood soaked sling that holds it. Fletcher, his house elf sits on the bed next to him, General Diya a few feet away.

"I am sorry Steven... They forced me... They found us...."

Pushing himself up, Steven shakes his head. "Do not apologize. I am fine... the kids are fine, and we caught three of them. Just help me up... Fletcher will take me home."

Fletcher nods, lifting Steven's good arm, he apparates...

Board index » Server » Roleplay