WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Sugar, spice and frights in the night
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

((Disclaimer: This came from Lenora's head. Not mine. Do not hold me responsible for the contents of this post, she is a disturbed little girl.))

One day, a red-headed Slytherin named Lysellia went down to the dungeons to kiss Severus Snape. She had always wanted to kiss the dark, mysterious head of her house, and today she was finally going to do it. So she went down into the dungeon, and walked to his office. She knocked on his door.

"Enter." He said. His voice was cold, but made her want to come in anyway. So she did.

She opened the door and walked in. He was sitting at his desk.

"Professor," she said, looking nervous.

"It's okay, what do you want, Lysellia?" Snape said, looking at her, concerned.

She didn't answer, but kissed him instead. He gasped.

"No! I am allergic to kisses!"

Lysellia looked like she was going to cry. He was the love of her life! How could he be allergic to kisses?

"I can cure myself with a magical robin feather!" Snape yelled, running to his potions closet. "Oh no! The first years made quills with all of my robin feathers. Now I'll die!"

Lysellia started to cry, running out of the room. He couldn't die! She would find the feather to cure him, and save his life.

So she ran out of the castle, and into the forest. The woods were scary, but she used a magic spell that Snape had taught her special, out of class, to keep the werewolves, vampires and all the other monsters away. She went to the very middle of the woods, where a magical tree grew.

She went to the magic tree, and kneeled in front of it, shouting: "Tree of life! Give me the magic robin feather, so I can cure my love!"

The tree didn't answer, and she started to cry again. But when her tears touched the grass, a worm came out. And a robin chirped, and it flew down and snatched the worm. Lysellia started to cry harder, because it was sad that the worm died, but then she saw the magical robin feather that it dropped! And she knew that the tree had answered her, so she said: "Thank you tree of life!"

And then she ran back through all the woods, with the feather, and down into the dungeon, and into Snape's office. She found him on the ground, a second from death! But she ran to him, and put the feather on his mouth, and kissed him again. And the magic worked!

He got better, and she kissed him again, and he wasn't allergic anymore! So they got married and they lived happily ever after.

The young student, still wearing her muggle disguise, brushed her long dark curls out of her face as she grinned down at the notebook in her lap.

She can force me to come back, but she can't make me stay in bed. And this is totally how it should have gone. No stupid trees, or boys, or anything.

Leaning back against the statue of Musidora Barkwith, she listened to the late-night silence with satisfaction.

Sam McKinnon - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Board index » Server » Roleplay