WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Re: *notice put up in the Entrance Hall*
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:16 am 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

//Ok, so noone showed up for the meeting but Jade and Peran and they didn't want to go ahead without everyone.

So, when is a good time!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:45 am 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

// I can't say, at this point in the semester with these crazy group projects that I keep getting assigned. I thought last night would be a good time for me(actually had a dm thing scheduled) but then it wasn't, but I was going to force time in to get on anyway, but then I saw you'd scheduled your thing and decided not to so that jade and peran could go play cards! You had three people, that's practically a miracle. >_> The only people you were missing were calan, who is really busy and stressed irl and isn't on many nights, and myself, who again has been totally spotty and I actually told you to go on without me. If you get a group of three next time, just go for it - you'll drive yourself off the deep end trying to wait for everybody to be there. :P
All I can say for what's "good" for me is not tuesday night, not some monday nights, wednesday night is pretty iffy too, and the rest of the nights are total toss-ups, and I likely won't know until that afternoon/early evening if I'll be free or busy.

Sam McKinnon - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:07 pm 
Azkaban Escapee
Azkaban Escapee

Yendys wrote:
// I can't say, at this point in the semester with these crazy group projects that I keep getting assigned. I thought last night would be a good time for me(actually had a dm thing scheduled) but then it wasn't, but I was going to force time in to get on anyway, but then I saw you'd scheduled your thing and decided not to so that jade and peran could go play cards! You had three people, that's practically a miracle. >_> The only people you were missing were calan, who is really busy and stressed irl and isn't on many nights, and myself, who again has been totally spotty and I actually told you to go on without me. If you get a group of three next time, just go for it - you'll drive yourself off the deep end trying to wait for everybody to be there. :P
All I can say for what's "good" for me is not tuesday night, not some monday nights, wednesday night is pretty iffy too, and the rest of the nights are total toss-ups, and I likely won't know until that afternoon/early evening if I'll be free or busy.

Wait, so I'm confused. You cancelled a DM thing so we could play cards, so why didn't you just bring Josh on to play cards instead?

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:16 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

Charity wrote:
Yendys wrote:

Wait, so I'm confused. You cancelled a DM thing so we could play cards, so why didn't you just bring Josh on to play cards instead?

I cancelled a DM thing so that jade and peran could play cards. My time had suddenly evaporated that night, but I'd promised to dm for them, but when your thing was announced I put off the dm thing so I could deal with rl and they could play cards. You know how I haven't been on every night lately? It's because time = nonexistant. Besides, josh is a total flake, take it IC that he's not there if you really want to. Why are we arguing about this? >_>

Sam McKinnon - 6th Year Ravenclaw

Jabari Nwosu * Joshua Tannerman * Lenora Hollings * Lillian Stewart * Maria Bonoa

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 pm 
Azkaban Dementor
Azkaban Dementor

// You don't need the whole group on to play cards, and to be honest, as a DM I know how impossible it is to get even three or four specific people on at the same time. It can take weeks of waiting. I suggest taking the issue IC as something to RP rather than OOCing it.

Liss Crest, Slytherin
Kalara Crest, Hufflepuff
Elizabeth Finley, The Moon

Board index » Server » Roleplay