WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: To Reach the Unreachable Star - Kenny Stardust
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:32 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.

"Ugh."

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.

"What was Professor Flitwick thinking when he put that infernal thing in our common room - right next to the motherloving study tables!"

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock!

"Oh whatever!" The boy scratched his head messing up his hair a little and scooped up his book and then hurried upstairs, taking a right to the boys dormitory - gently toeing up the stairs, then turns left and twists the knob of the door in front of him. Then shuts it behind him. "Peace at last."

The boy looked over at all the drawings all over his room walls. Many hand drawn Willows, a number of Florans, a few Kennys, various other students littered his wall but most of them seem rather amateur. Then he sat down on his bed and pulled a sickle out of one drawer. He threw it against one of his walls. "Fetch, Cambell." The small niffler charged out from under his bed and tackled it's prey - gnawing on it furiously.

"How many lacewing flies are still alive today?" He looked at the cage next to his bed. "Twenty-nine left... Good! None died, lets do inventory." The boy then pulled a box from under his bed and started picking threw it.

He pulled out a few tufts of knotgrass. "Got these from the forest - thankfully you guys grow everywhere - if I ever need more." Then returned it to the box, then look to the other-side of his bed. "Ugh, Leeches. Ten of them, just in case - at least they're cheap." He looked away from the magically charmed jar. "Charmed to the nightstand - wouldn't want it to fall and break and wake up with Leeches sucking me dry."

He then turned to his dresser and looked up top listing off the various jars. "Armadillo bile, Glumbumble secretion, Hellebore syrup, bdellium, pond slime, eelskin slime, and three jars of eyes. One being beetles, one being pufferfish, and another of newt eyes." He seemed satisfied. "I need to collect more plants, perhaps its time to ask Professor Slughorn where I can get the three things that are going to be hell to find on my own."

Board index » Server » Roleplay