WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: From The Ashes
 Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:51 am 
Forum First Year
Forum First Year

*somewhere in the Americas*

In a huge cavern, deeper and darker than her soul. The deafening silence broken only by an occasional drip of a far off leak echoing off the walls from every direction. In the very center, (behind the veil of many magical protections) A rather plain looking tent was set up.

The inside could easily impress a muggle, but to the wizarding world it was ramshackle at best inside the one room loft. Granted the only thing not clean and orderly was the room's only occupant.

She sat huddled close to the fireplace, poking idly and pointlessly at the everburning blaze. Her long dirty blonde hair lay unkept down her tattered and faded robes. A slight pop behind her woke her from her thoughts. In one fluid move she spun about got to her feet and slipped the wand out from behind her ear and pointed at the small bald and big eared creature.

It stood there wearing a dirty pillowcase in one arm it held a sack of groceries in the other a large bundle of news papers. "Eep, its just me missus!" It said in its low squeaky voice.

"For f*ck sake Drezel, and why in the hells do you have those?" she responded gesturing to the bundle of papers with her wand.

"Well Missus may be mad, but after you see one of these, Drezel knew missus would want the rest." The house elf answered matter-of-factly as it walked to a nearby table to set the groceries down, then quickly rushed over and handed her the stack of prophets. one glance at the cover made her tear the bundle open and read quietly for hours with looks of shock and horror passing her face.

"Drezel, run me a bath and pack up, we're going back to London." She told him walking over to her wardrobe and opened it. Tears filled her sparkling blue eyes as she stared at her old school robes. "Damn the world around it, but don't F*ck with Hogwarts."

"Are you sure about this Missus?" Drezel asked laying a comforting hand on her back. (would have been her shoulder, but was positive this wasn't a good time to grab a chair.)

"Few remember me, even if they do I am the least of their worries in light of current events." she responds turning to the house elf. "And they are correct, they've nothing to worry about." Her smile distorts maliciously. "Unless they had any part in this of course!"

Board index » Server » Roleplay