WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Last Hurrah: Matthew Pace
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:56 pm 
Forum Seventh Year
Forum Seventh Year

“I haven’t been there in a while..” he thought. He practically grew up there and now the memory serves him only as well as last week’s breakfast.

Hogwart’s School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was the least ordinary thing to exist in Scotland. Fortunately it was very well hidden from muggles. Matter of fact, it’s been as elusive – no, more elusive to them than the Loch Ness Monster.

To him, Hogwarts was magical in ways only he could have seen. He collected scars, trophies, made friends and foes. His own legend has been etched inside of the castle’s thick stone walls from its dungeons to its Astronomy tower. His own monumental brick would be the only way he could truly exist as part of the castle. The school was home to him and even moreso than his flat with his blood parents.

Matthew Pace’s recollection of his adolescent upbringing had only come to fruition because his investigation had brought him close to his roots and between his graduation and now, work has been the only thing on Auror Pace’s mind. He tried his best to stray from any affairs that could tie to his past with the school but only to protect it. After all, he knew how often danger found its way to the most prestigious of Wizarding Schools…

//I've been thinking about WoHP since its end, and it upsets me that I couldn't give my character a proper end. So one day I was at work and started writing about what my character may or may not be doing 5 years after however the end of the main plot could have ended. This post is as much for my benefit as it is for everyone else and on that note I encourage any ideas to continue to roll into the forums. Anybody with a character that may react to my own character's actions may send me a message and we can plan from there. At the moment this is going to be updated whenever I can make time to update (again, according to everyone else's reactions) but being this is unnecessary, this is the best way I can think to retire our characters. I also encourage everyone to make their own thread should they make their own retirement for each character. I like to read and the chances are that I will end up reading yours eventually.

Another warning: Prepare for potential nostalgia as this post will absolutely contain vivid flashbacks of my subjective view of every character development experience I had on the server. Have a wonderful day and I hope you enjoyed the first installment and I also hope you will be looking forward to the next installment as much as I am. :)
- Nick / Senor Paco / Matthew Pace

Board index » Server » Roleplay