WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Garden Reflections
 Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:14 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Garden Reflections: I have gone back and collected some of my writing and notes and have decided to continue writing on Angel at least for a little while. I have alot of catching up to do and lots of ground to cover, but will do my best with my time to see if I can't put this all together.

Enjoy-

The lithe figure of Angelique floated through the garden of Hogwarts heading toward a familiar spot. The new white robes that her sister Evie sewed for her; flowed behind her accentuating her graceful movements as she passed by the small lake. She genially folded her dress beneath her as she on the bank of the lake where years before she had met Trin and Jack. The same spot where two strangers invited her to sit with them and helped her study for a potions exam. Now this place served as a focus point for reflection. A place where she could forget about the tasks of completing school to finding herself and giving a semblance of meaning to those thoughts that coalesce in the recesses of her mind.

Taking a deep breath of relief from the day, she leans back on her elbows and peers into the water thinking, meditating or even praying at times.
Thoughts race through her head at no particular starting place. “I remember this place… Memories what sweetness, they make us who we are. I wonder with all that has happened to me lately…the person I am becoming… I wonder where Trin is today. She is an amazing one. I have to admit to myself that I admire her. Out of everyone at this place of decadence and heresy she is probably the wisest, if the truth be known. I should remind my self to thank her one day for the gift she gave me. Perhaps she didn’t even realize I was even paying attention. The talk she had with me about focusing on what I am to become. (laughs to herself) To stay away from the boys because they are all trouble here, with the exception of Jack who was very helpful and cared enough to help a new student get unfrustrated with their work. In away it is too bad that others don’t see the contributions she is capable of. Perhaps she prefers it that way.”
“So what to think of my ascension? My mind is clouded and I don’t understand. Only fragments exist. I have grown close to my sisters and they have aided me along in this ordeal, but the more knowledge we gleam, the less we know. All I have is feelings and desires. Desires to go home, to be free, to use my knowledge and to grow. Some how, something is restricting me. I do not know what this is. I can not remember my own experiences, except I know of that which my sisters experience.”
“My beloved sister Evie, we have grown very close since the first day we met. The strange girl that asked me step into the ring and box with her. She is so wonderful and full of life. Her understanding of life is remarkable at the least. She commands so much power and knowledge, yet…. Yet she is afraid and unsure. Her obstacle is herself. She is the most powerful of my sisters, to include myself. I have seen what she is capable of conceiving. Yet again her own insecurities hinder her fullest potential. I suppose trust and faith only take you so far. Faith in yourself brings you the most hope and strength.”
“Mara…. My Mara. The little outcast, the little odd man out of the Ravens. While the others form their silly cliques, they failed to include the most wonderful and talented witch in all of Hogwarts. Through her whimsical sojourn through life, she brings a sense of order with chaos. I can see why she is a thorn in the prefect’s side. She is the freer of any one I have ever met. Amazing how random and chaotic a person can be, yet she is the making the rules as she breaks them. I praise my God that she is and has become my sister and best friend. I have never ever looked up to any one, but Mara is my exception. She has taught me a lot about being a witch and it was my absolute honor to say I was able to catch up to her and take a class with her in aspirations. (laughs again to herself). I am surprised the two of us actually passed that class. Sitting in the back, passing notes and giggling, then skipping out and going out to play in the snow. Her ability to control magic and learn it was very apparent more so to me when I watched her get the first two teleportations on the first try. It took me many tries to get the first one, several attempts putting me in the hospital. The secrets that the two of us keep. There would be a lot of embarrassed people at the school if either of us decided to break our sisterly oath and tell our alls.”
“Amber...my little Amber. My knightess and my student. I remember the first time we fought. I knocked her out cold and she never laid a finger on me. I was surprised that the little 2nd year student when she awoken got up and wanted to go right back at it. The second math ended like the first and so did the countless ones after that. She just kept coming, no matter what I did to her, she just got back up and tried again. Then the day she came to me with out ire or revenge or anything and simply asked me to teach her the ways of my art. For what ever reason, I decided to take her as my student. The day she punched Lucian in the nose told me that this taking of a student was well worth it. I can not tell anyone how much I enjoyed watching him get his nose broken then to see him loose control of his powers just too pointless slay her. He calls that power… how pathetic. Any one can kill, but it takes a hero to get back up and to go at it again and a warrior to take the punishment and grow. Amber arose after that pathetic attempt of destruction and has grown ever since. I own Amber know, well sort of. Through a duel she lost to me, I have become her mistress. She does not get her freedom until she can beat me in a duel. Truthfully she has already earned her freedom from me. She has more than proven her self a Knightess. More than any Gryffindor could. She fights and serves with an uncanny honor. I am glad she has joined the ranks of my sisterhood. My little sister and Knightess Amber.”
“So me… where does this leave me with my sisters? I do not know. I don’t even know where to ponder my place. I have been their guide through our journey providing hope and wisdom, will and strength, but there is more…much more. I know there is more because I can sense it. There is knowledge in my head I do not even remember where it came, but it is there and I understand fully how to wield it. Something is holding me back though from my fullest potential, but I do not know what it is. I know I must be on some kind of path, right or wrong…seeing that my fellow students are acting strangely about me. Those I thought where friends until recently for no reason have become hostile, petty and jealous of me. Not that I care really, I have no time for those kinds of people as long as they stay out of my way. I have my sisters and that is all I need… yes I do not need the other fools or their stupid rules. I have what I need. Now to understand…that is what I must do.”

Last edited by Angerona on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:14 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Angelique hurried through the halls of the castle, not bothering to change from her new house robes into her more comfortable white robes her sister made for her. It was obvious from her demeanor something was wrong. She hit the exit door to the back of the castle hard, pushing it with easy but obviously angry. Silently with out a word to any one, ignoring anyone and every one she passed headed for the gardens. Thankfully for all concerned the garden was empty, except for the few back yard animals that grace the castle yards. Coming to her usual spot, the place where she spent time studying with Jack and Trin, she came to a complete halt standing motionless. Anger seethed through her as she clutched her fists at her side with rage. Some apparently upsetting and unsettling her mind. A small chipmunk came into view just a few feet away and perched up on an old stump. It chattered and that was it, she couldn’t take any more. Angelique drew her wand and aimed it at the chipmunk. The only words now flooding her conscious mind…..Crucio. Before those words could become magic an image came to bare.

The image now that came to the forefront, before those awful words of pain could be uttered was the image of a wolf and her dear sister crouched down beside it crying. Evie empathizing with the animal and the horrible suffering it was enduring. Angel gritted her teeth at the image and more rage filled her, her knuckles turning white as she clutched her wand. Screaming she turned bringing her fist down hard into the bench besides her splintering it into two pieces. The garden went quiet.

“Angelique Theresa Danesque.”, her named echoed in her head. “You know better to loose control like that. This is not how a lady responds. You are acting disgraceful.”

The images of Evie crying with her wolf came to her again and filled her own heart with sadness. “I need to control my desires.” She continued to think. “That was not very disciplined of me and I knew that would hurt her. Even though she has forgiven me for what I did, it was wrong. I know better than this. This is not how a Lady acts. There are plenty of beasts in the forest that I could have proved my point too or on other wastes we call students. I did not have to use Evie’s familiar. I hope she understands that I am truly sorry and will be sorry. My ancestors will be disappointed in me.”

Angel frowns in disappointment in herself. She knows the covenants of her ancestors and the ancient faiths that guided her family through the Roman ages until now. Slumping on the ground and holding her knees to her chest, staring into the water the ancient words of her ancestors came to her. The covenant that all Stregherian witches learn from when they are little children.

We believe that the Great Spirit or source of all things is both masculine and feminine in nature.
We believe that all humans have a spark of divine within themselves, the soul.
We also believe that we are actually spiritual beings who are temporarily encased in physical body.
We believe in reincarnation and view it as a process for spiritual liberation from the physical dimension.
We believe in psychic abilities and the supernatural as normal conditions which have been suppressed by the Judaic/Christian culture, but may be restored through the practice of the Old Ways.
We believe in magic as a manifestation of energy that is directed by the mind through various ancient techniques.
We believe in spiritual worlds and spiritual beings.
We believe in the Law of Action and Reaction, and that what we do affects others, and what others do affects us. Therefore we always strive to live in peace with everyone.
We believe in Karma, we believe in responsibility and consequences.
We believe in love, life and harmony as the spiritual foundation of our ways.
We believe in the expression of religious beliefs through rituals and festivals.
We believe in Earth Energy, we acknowledge places and objects of natural power existing upon our planet.
We believe in a positive afterlife and a successful spiritual evolution.
We believe that everything in Nature is of equal importance. Everything is linked and entwinded beyond separation.
Angel begins to recite each of her ancient beliefs being whispered in the old language of Latin so that she could hear each word for herself and understanding the meaning of each fully. Her eyes shut tightly as the long taught words passed form one generation to the next burn into her conscious mind.

When good is done to you, then do well to another. If someone wishes to repay you for a kindness, and then bind them to go out of their way to help three others, then this shall clear the debt.
Do not use the arts of Stregherian to appear powerful among others. Do not lower the standards of the Art and thereby bring contempt upon the Old ways.
Do not take the life of anything unless it is to preserve life, yours or another's.
Do not give your word of honor lightly, for you are bound by your words and by your oaths.
Do not accept any authority over you unless it is of the Gods. Instead, cooperate with others but do not be a slave and always preserve your honor. Give respect to others and expect respect in return.
Teach all who appear worthy and aid the continuance of the Old Religion.
Do not belittle another's religious beliefs, but simply state your own truths. Strive to be at peace with those who differ.
Do not purposely cause harm to another, unless it is to prevent true harm to yourself or another.
Strive to be compassionate to others, and to be aware of the hearts and minds of those around you.
Be true to your own understanding and turn away from those things which oppose the good in you, or are harmful to you. Hold reverence to all within Nature. Destroy nothing, scar nothing, waste nothing, and live in harmony with Nature, for the ways of Nature are our own ways.
Remain open in your heart and in your mind to the Great Ones who created all that is, and to your brothers and sisters alike.
Whenever you have need of anything, once in the month when the Moon is full, then shall you come together at some deserted place, or where there are woods, and give worship to She who is Queen of all Witches. Come all together inside a circle, and secrets that are as yet unknown shall be revealed.
And your mind must be free and also your spirit and as a sign that you are truly free, you shall be naked in your rites. And you shall rejoice, and sing; making music and love. For this are the essence of spirit, and the knowledge of joy.
Be true to your own beliefs, and keep to the Ways, beyond all obstacles. For ours is the key to the mysteries and the cycle of rebirth, which opens the way to the Womb of Enlightenment.
I am the spirit of witches all, and this is joy and peace and harmony. In life does the Queen of all witches reveal the knowledge of Spirit? And from death does the Queen deliver you to peace and renewal.
When I shall have departed from this world, in memory of me make cakes of grain, wine, and honey. These shall you shape like the Moon, and then partake of wine and cakes, all in my memory. For I have been sent to you by the Spirits of Old, and I have come that you might be delivered from all slavery. I am the daughter of the Sun and the Moon, and even though I have been born into this world, my Race is of the Stars.
Give offerings all to She who is our Mother. For she is the beauty of the Greenwood, and the light of the Moon among the Stars, and the mystery which gives life, and always calls us to come together in her name. Let her worship be the ways within your heart, for all acts of love and pleasure gain favor with the Goddess.
But to all who seek her, know that you’re seeking and desire will reward you not, until you realize the secret. Because if that which you seek is not found within your inner self, you will never find it from without. For she has been with you since you entered into the ways, and she is that which waits at your journey's end.

“None of this makes sense to me. I must be loosing my mind. I do not feel lost, but rather the opposite. I feel like I am very much at home. My head is filled with images and knowledge of thing so ancient and so forgotten. It confuses me and I am tired. So tired I could not ward off the dementors and sought refuge with Tiffany.” Sighs heavily to herself, her mind clouded with thousands of thoughts bombarding her simultaneously.
“My faith is what I have. I need to trust in my sisters they will help me think clearly. They will help me find the path. I will continue to lead them and know the truths of my ancestors. I have to be strong; I can not loose my mind. I must remember the words of my master and stay focused, know myself trust my self and I will find my way.” Her mind becoming her clearer with her body becoming lax. She lets her knees goes and leans back on her elbows finding peace again. The water is calm and the sweet smell of daffodils enlightens her senses, something blocked from her mind as it was set in rage. The sounds of small animals fill the garden once again with music and serenity returns.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:29 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

The careful listener could hear a familiar sigh amongst the chirping of the birds and the rustling of the leaves. Once again on this warm spring afternoon Angelique could be found sitting amongst the flowers of the gardens. Her green house robes folded neatly beneath her as she sits on her side with her legs folded under her staring into the pond. A smile creeps over her face as she gazes into the water. Images of mermaids polluting the water with urine and tales of a giant octopus made her begin to chuckle. Her own voice filled her head.

Power? This thing called power. *sighs heavily* Those idiots, Drith and Drogo and Kimi, think they know power? They believe power comes from a book and their ability to wield that power comes form how they can use it while teaming up against another and then cowardly hiding behind the rules. They laugh and villianize me. They look for a bad guy that they can some how delusional convince others that they are special and they are to be held above every one else, when in fact they are the most moronic and ignorant of the bunch. They do not realize that I to had the power to harm them and possibly put them away for a long time. However I suppose my weakness in this manner is that I have honor and I am not a coward. That I alone set the example for that which is right.
Kimi really saddened me. I do not understand why she did what she did. All I wanted to do was to invite her to my home and show her the Eiffel tower. Next thing I know she slanders me, calls me names and instigates others to do harm to me. No matter what her intentions now. She is my enemy. No more good for her will come from me. Nor will I do well for any of them. I even stood up for Drith and praised him, and then all he offers back is threats of violence. He thinks he is so smart. He forgets that I know how to hurt him. His ignorance comes that he believes that magic is the only way to make things happen in the world. This is the disease of these heretics. He forgets I know that there is a person who loves him and wants to be with him, wants to do special things for him. In fact he doesn’t realize that hours before his transgressions against me I sat and spoke with her and help her devise a pleasant plan she had to surprise him for the ball.
I actually started to like Salena. It is too bad that we now have to play a power game. He wishes to threaten and harm me. Spread gossip and rumors about me. Get all the others to hate and make me out to be worse than a Death Eater. Well then I am sorry to say that in life we have to make sacrifices. I suppose I will have to for go a friend and he will have to loose a love. What a shame. I actually feel bad for Salena. She is a good person. It will be a shame to see her with in a cast and her face bloated and bruised. Her costume just won’t look right. This is the game though they want to play with me.
Angelique looks deeper into the water trying to find some kind of solace. Images of watching the sun set from the top of the Eiffel Tower over her home and the soft whispers of a precious friend fill her head.
Angelique laughs to her self, “Power is that which one obtains when they can make dreams come true.”

Post subject: Re: Garden Reflections
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:08 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

The quiet night breezes blew throughout the open halls and windows of Hogwarts. All was quiet, amazingly enough, except for the two hushed voices of prefects who stood in the main entrance hall. The front doors opened slowly and a familiar face, many months removed, came sauntering in her usual way past them. The tall, red-headed Seventh Year walked with her usual stride, full of self-importance and arrogance, through the entrance hall—ignoring the prefects as she headed towards the basement and her old room.

The Slytherin prefect spoke up first, calling out to Angelique and asking if she knew she was out after curfew.

"What kind of idiotic question is that?", she thought to herself.
"It seems not much has changed, they continued to appoint prefects who have only an eye for the obvious."

Angelique barely looked over her shoulder to acknowledge the two. Then Callie spoke up in French. "Ah yes, Callie. At least there is one non-barbarian left amongst them."

Here I am having to explain why it is I have returned and how it is that I have no control over time. This would be a wonderful power to have, but the carriage drops me off when the carriage drops me off. My first moments back and I am already having to deal with idiocy. It is a good thing I am tired from my trip and don't feel like messing back.

However I made a promise long ago to Jack that I would come back and finish out one more season with him. I have learned much being with the Harpies and am all ready to go back. Thankfully, the season is over and I have time to devote to Jack's team.

My classes are more of a formality, seeing that they are basically done. After all, my parents being able to afford the best tutors, it is a wonder I needed to come here in the first place.

There was no real rest for me my first night back. I was actually anxious to see what had become of my past, so the morning started early and the quidditch pitch was empty. It was nice to feel the wind through my hair on the first field on which I leaned to play so many years ago. Of course, the most important thing to go check was my home.

It is rumored, I hear, that my sisters have fallen apart since I left. I don't blame them. Such is the nature of most things. Faith sometimes is hard to hold on to. As I quickly found out just from overhearing the whispers of the hall, it seems there has been a lot lost in my absence. Old friends are gone, loves lost, and my dear sisters are in disarray.

Laughing to herself, Angelique thought about another old friend. "My dearest Trin, if only you were here and not out saving the world. I learned much about dealing with loss from you." Angelique looked down at her ring with Trin's name inscribed on it.

What is gone is gone. I cannot change that. But what is here—oh, yes, what is still here can be. It is time to pray and then, of course, to find a Gryffindor to crush up against the pitch wall in a little "friendly" practice game.

(any one involved in rp with Angel may add freely to my posts)

Last edited by Angerona on Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:10 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

The candles adorning Angel's room came to life promptly at 4:30 lighting her room brightly and awakening her from her slumber. Her bright emerald green eyes fluttered upen and a smile crept across her face as she starred up at the cieling. Taking a deep breath in, she rolled out of bed slipping on mer spandex shorts and sports bar and quietly snuck out bare foot toward the dueling chamber for her morning routine before going to practice at the quiditch pitch.

Not wanting another confrontation with the prefects she grasped her cruxifix around her neck and said a little prayer and disappeared into the shadows. Grinning to herself she thought about this handy little trick she learned so many years ago that helped her sneak past the prefects, because there are some things that just pure faith in yourself can over come magic. So quietly she padded bare foot into the dueling hall.

She crossed the dim light hall to the far end were she kneeled down on the hard floor, bowed her head and put her hands together in prayer.

Lord, it is I Angelique. I wanted to yhank you Lord, not for the day and the life you have given me as usual, but I wanted to thank you for the grand gift you gave to me yesterday. I want to thank you Lord for unanswered prayers. I found solice yesterday in those that I would never of thought, wisdom in hearts removed and love in lost places. Some times your greatest gifts are those unanswered prayers.

Her eyes roll up looking up at the cieling.

Lord I do have a prayer though, I hope you can hear. There are places magic can not go, but you can. I pray Lord that through you that my beloved Trin may hear. Tell her Lord that I love her with all my heart and she will always be in my life. She will have no subsitute and my light will always be on for her. I mean not to transgress my loyalty, love or faith in her Lord, but I must move past her leaving. Tell her Lord I forgive her and love her. I am not sad any more in fact I found the person that makes me happy.

A large smile crosses Angel's face lost for a moment in a memory.

Thank you Lord and Lord... please bless my love.

Finishing her prayer she giddily stands up up drawing her wand and with a flick of the wrist and a silent spell a stone staute of a woman appears in the center of the hall.

Time to get this going I guess, the snitch is waiting for me.

Smiling putting the wand away Angel dnaces and slides to the middle of the room were the statute of the woman animates and creeks to life, arm cocked back and hands balled up in fists charges Angel.

Angel quickly dancing around each blow a smile on her face. A flurry of punches lands around the torso of the statue. Like the wind turned into a tornado Angel's circles violently in a dance with the statue landing blow after blow until one of the sotne fists finds it marks catching her across the side of the face causing her to stumble many feet away.

A wide evil grin crosses her face, spittle of blood frothing from her lips, she lets out an eerie giggle. Her eyes gleem with joy and a prayer utters quickly from her lips.

Saint Micheal the Arch Angel defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, I humbley pray: and do thou O Prince of Heavenly Hosts, by the -Divine- Power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls....

Amen

Laughs standing straight up draws on her divine strength, her body glows with a faint divine light momentarily as she croaches waiting for the statues approach. The statue approached quickled quickly and reared its fist back for a killing blow, when she unleashed a hail of shin kicks around it's knees and hips driving it releantlessly to the ground. With it battered in a kneeling position, Angle grabbed it's head with both hands and brought up her knee catching it square on the face with a crushing blow on her quads sending it back to the nether in a whisp of magical smoke, ending the game.

Lets out a giggling laugh holding up her hand examining it.

Hmmmm my nails need filled after quiditch practice I need to go to paris.

Grabbing her bag with her quiditch stuff she heads out for morning practice.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:11 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Once again the candles to came to light at 4:30 sharp awakening Angel from her slumber. She stared for a long moment at the cieling at the magical stars and moon there twinkled down on her. Memories flooded her mind, making it hard to focus.

Her sight disappearing into her mind as the memory of Amber sitting in the garden filling pots with dirt and being frustrated because she kept over filling. Evie simply taking the pot from her and giving her an empty one, fixing the one Amber screwd up and continueing to hold the conversation with out missing a beat. Amber had just returned from her inquisition and was rightfully flustered, there Evie was, like a mother and the kindest of the sisters just helping Amber along like it was her nature. Mara sat helping filling the pots, more maticulus than Amber less so than Evie of course lending Amber her support, trying to convince her that we are all sisters and well were in this together no matter what. Amber was to distracted from thoughts of her inquisition I think to mind Mara's words. Then there was me. I just had me nail manicured and redone and so I like being the selfish person at the time I was just stood there and supervised. I wasn't about to get my self dirty filling stupid pots with dirt.

That was the last time the three of us were togther. I miss my sisters, i miss being able to make more memories with them. I blame the mirrors and these false gods of ancient power. I made so many sacrifices for them and am I now left with less. The promise of power has left me with out my sisters.

The memories fade in to her morning prayer as now the little stars and moon on the cieling slowly disappearing into darkness as Angel's eye lids close.

Lord... It is me again.. you know Angelique... I am still here Lord. I hope you still listen to me. I know I haven't always been the best of all people, but I want you to know I am trying. Sincerly this time. yesterday I think was another one of those mysterious blessings you seem to sneak up on me Lord, so i guess you are still watching out for me. Lord I want to say a special prayer for Liss. She is having troubles and her heart is heavy. Please Lord if you would, I would give up my blessings to her if you could send her a light like you have sent me so she can find her way. I believe that I have been given to many blessings, inspire of all I have done and would like to give them to her.

Thank you Lord.. oh and Thank you again very much for my unanswered prayer. I do not know if I will actually obtain the love to fill my hole from Trin (lifts her right hand and looks at her ring which she has switch over from her left hand), but I am not sad anymore.

Angel slides out of bed and instead of getting ready for her morning work out she goes to her desk and taps the Pheonix Feather Quill lieing there sprining it to life hovering over a blank piece of parchment and she begind to pace the room reciting a letter.

Interesting enough I should share with you that the last few days for me have been terribly enlightening. I think I may have to start charging 5 knuts to every one that wants to tell me their problems. I for surely could drop out of school and become rich. Out of every one that truely should have me on their hate list and hold a grduge against me it is you. I have never said this to you before and it is long over due....

I would actually like to start this letter out with an apology. The first day I met you and Elga started off badly and it was my fault admittingly and got worse after that. I took my hatred out on you and in that respect and knowing you better years latter was extremely stupid of me. I would ask that you preserve my ego and just silently agree with me. Ironically over the years I have come to find out that you have been the most loyal of friends a person could ever have. I will also admit I have learned much from you. If you weren't so damn creepy and anti-social you would be the prom queen. *laughs knowing the reaction Joki will have to that*
So I am hearfully sorry for my transgression of the past and thankful and blessed for your friendship.

Now with the mushy stuff out of the way in our typical fashion we can get down to buisness. As explain in our last talk, I have discovered more about my role as a Wyyrrd. I dug up and old tome written in Portugese. I had Pedro translate it over ice cream. He was delighted to finally get me alone out on a date, but that is for another discussion over a view drinks. So it seems I have a lead to into our project. With this letter I am sending you a translated copy of this text. It is an account of when St Anthony of Padua was called back from Italy to Portugal to attend his fathers hearing in which he was being accused of murder. After going over many other text and accounts of St Anthony of Padua it seems he was the last recorded pinnicale of a wyyrdd by muggles. He actually accomplished what we seek to learn to do. There for I am going to Portugal for a few days to unlock this secret. His robes and other belongings that he had when he attended this trip are actually still preserved there and might provide me with a small artifact of power to jump start my role in all of this. I am sure it shouldnt be to hard to sneak in and obtain a small piece of his robe. I leave this Saturday and will be gone for one weeks time. I figure I know where I am going and have this all planned out and will return with my piece of our puzzle.
Enjoy Austria my friend. I will see you on your return.

Love Angelique

Lets see this is to special to send by owl.

Angel's waves her wand muttering an incatation in Latin opens a small gate to another realm and out comes a glowing ball of light radiating a sense of calm peace.

Take this letter to Joki Wilde please and once she has recieved it you may return to your home.

The entitity absorbs the letter and fades away.

Almost 5 am they will be expecting me on the quid field, I should get dressed and go I guess.

Angel grabs her broom and bag with her quid things in it and a change of clothes for shcool and heads out for the day.

Last edited by Angerona on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:11 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

With a violent gag and involuntery forceful choak, Angel's body tried to expel the staunch smoke from her lungs, Her soul turning ice cold as fear gripped at her very essence.

"Please my Lord make this go fast." She prayed to her self.

No words could escape her lips, only tears from her eyes mixing with the soot now caking her flesh. She could feel the heat below her creeping closer, growing stronger.....slowly at first burning away at her feet and her legs. The pain intense as she can feel her body being taken away from her piece by piece by the growing flames. The pain so intense that only the sense of feel was with her. So painful she could not scream or even cry any more.

Barely able to see through her crippled sense, she looked down and saw the eminent flash of the fire that would consume her and send her beyond this world.

"Lord if I may ask one last thing before I leave this Earth, allow me to come back again to avenge my soul."

Eyes blinking open with starteling revalations, her body quivered. The world around her as she saw seeming unreal for a moment.

"Are you alright miss?"

Angel turned her head slowly to find a gentle hand of a priest on her shoulder and a smiling but concerned look on the older mans face.

"Oh... I am fine father. Just didn't get much sleep last night." spoke with a low almost fightened tone as she shook off the memory.

"Blessings to you child" the priest said as he turned to leave.

"Blessings father."

"Rouen France 1431, the place were I was burned at the stake the last I walked this planet."

*Angel starting laughing to herself as a new more recent memory popped into her head*

Days before her trip here to Portugal her and Liss sat sharing a drink in the Hog' Head tavern. Liss said to Angel that the Slyhterin were known for their grudges. Well the sorting hat was right then by placing Angel in Slytherin House. Some almost 700 years latter she still holds a grudge against the English. The fires that consumed her that late May day so long ago fusing a curse into her very soul.

Reflecting back to her firsts couple of years at Hogwarts a moment, it is not surprising with ahte kept so long that she would have conflict at the school. How long can some one hate?

"It is time to stop hating." Angel thought to herself. "It is killing me and those around me. I can not bear to loose any more of the people I love because of me."

Her hands cradle her Prada purse close to her silk green and white travel dress as she slowly turns to leave the church grounds. Heading toward the train station memories of all the people that have touched her life at Hogwarts fill her mind and fuel the reason for this trip in the first place.

At first this project was an acculmination of gaining insight into magical power unimaginable, known only to the greatest of practitioners. Now Angel could feel in her heart that need was no longer for her but what she has learned needs to be practiced for others. Perhaps the icy grip of 700 years of fear and hate were loosening on her soul.

The train pulled from the station heading to Portugal screaching toward what may be a new direction for all of eternity for Angel. Staring down at her hands she looked at a figure looking back at her. A picture she stole away unbeknownced of the person that had most recently affected her life.

A smile came to her face as she ran a delicate finger over the cheek of the person in the picture, but the smile quickly faded as the words;

"Kill Amber Ramsey" popped into her head.

"I must get to Portugal"

Angel lifted the picture to her lips kissing it and then pressing it to her heart looked out the window watching her beloved France pass her by one scene at time propelling her to a destiny that might change the person she is.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:12 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

The next mornings light shown through the window of the sleep car of Angel's tain awakening her. How she really hated traveling on muggle transportation, but now wasn't the time to take chances flitting about and and being over zealous. She hopped down from her bunk and rang the service bell to order up some tea and some cheese and crossiants.

She sat and stared out the window, now some where in Spain heading toward her prized destination.

Carefully she opened up the letter she recieved Joki and read it as quickly as it was penned ot her and smiles.

"Oh Joki you certainly get straight to the point, but I wonder my dearest friend.... probablly my only real friend....*, thought a moment pausing to relfect deeply on that thought.

Here I am staring out the window of a train heading toward possiblly the greatest achievment I will ever make and then?......

Angel takes the picture she stole and stares it a moment pondering on the thought of Joki and back tracing through the memories of her life to the day she started at Hogwarts.

What friends have I...really? What friend was I...really? What Love hath I.... really? What Love Hath I given... really?

*Flips the picture inbetween her fingers pondering these questions*

I do this for my sister...one more sacrifice.. then what becomes of me? Where do I go? *flings the picture from two fingers landing it in her purse*

Joki will go her own way after this... again I feel I was used. Used by them all perhaps...do I love them still?

Thinks hard trying to find the person in her life that has walked in honor, courage and comitment... who do I give my love too? Do I only do this act for myself? To give up another life as I have done in the past, this time my own.... after I am done my sister finding salvation like Evie and Mara.. will she be like Evie and Mara and abandon me, take my sacrifice my love and disavow me?

*slumps back watching the spanish country side pass with a heavy heart growing sadder each click of the wheels against the track*

What will I have left once I give every thing?

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:12 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Angelique blinked and then squinted to the bright sun shinning over Lisbon as she stepped off the train. She slipped on her sun glasses groaning and stretching from the long trip. Quickly she grabbed her bag and hailed a cab.

"Real Palacio please" asked as she slid into the taxi, looking over her rim in a slight condicending manner seeing the perhaps Morraccocan taxi driver.

The taxi spead away towards the Real Palacio dropping Angel out front. She tossed the fair plus a tip onto the front seat and walked off. Checking in she was greated with a letter wrapped in a tie.

"This is very odd who would be expecting me here. Only a couple of people actually knew where I was going."

Twisting the bundle carefully in her hand studying it until she entered her luxurious room where she carefully undid the tie and pulled out the picture. She smiled widely being brought back in her memories once seeing it. She laughed inside and quickly opened the letter and reading both it and the note. Carefully she studied every word and let each roll around in her brain savoring every syllabul like a fine wine across her tongue before pulling out her quill and parchment. Lying the parchment out the pen magical started to write as she dictated.

My Dearest Sister and Beloved Friend Amber,

I will tell you that there are many forms of faith. I admit that the faith I had in the false gods of the void is gone. I can not subscribe to something that asks of me to give unconditionally and does not return such faith or love and only demands that i sacrifice the lives of myself and my family. However I have never lost faith in you. In fact you strengthen my faith in what is true and strong. I do not regret opening the gate to the void nor do I regret that I became the guide through the void for I believe now it taught me more about myself and how to be more of a sister to you than I have been. The only regret I have over any of this ordeal is that I had to leave you when you needed me the most. Again I am most sorry for this. My promise to you is that I will never leave you again and will go to the ends of the earth with you if I need to.

Things with this whole thing has changed and I do not totally know what I can do to help fix what we started, but know I have hope and faith in us and we will be together.

You are very precious to me Amber, you mean more to me than even my real sister, whom I would gladly replace with you in a heart beat. I am almost done here in Portugal. Even though i just arrived, I have done my research well enough where I should be done with this in a couple of days and be back. I believe there is a floo here in Lisbon and can get a quick ride back instead of using the stupid muggle train.

Be well my sister and pray for me as I pray for you. Blessings to you Amber. I will return soon.

Love,
Angelique

Angel smiles and digs into her magic purse and pulls out a picture of her and Amber in China together. The one wear they dressed up in their fighting garbs and Angel taught Amber how to disable a person with just a finger. Right before being chased by a dragon. Angel laughed at this and wrapped the picture in the letter before sealing it with her signant ring.

Angel kneeled and prayed opening a small gate again calling forth a little ball of light and instructing it to carry the letter to Amber.

"Now to get to the Basilica and the Court House, but that is for tomorrow. Now I need to get ready."

Angel changed into her temple priestess robe and went to the night stand placing a silk carpet over it and pulling out several little artifacts creating a small shrine. Placing a candle at each of the cardinal points, she lit them and began to pray the long prayers she had learned to opened the orginal gate and began her journy to learning to become the wyyrrd.

The latin flowed form her lips like poetry and the night would grow old and before the end of her prayers her memories would go fomr her mission here to her friends. The ones that got her back on track and perhaps saved her from getting lost in the void.

"Bless them Lord and watch over them. Amen"

Clutching her crusader cross around her neck she rose and blew out the candles. Tomorrow will be a long day.

Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:13 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

There it is. The court house where St. Anthony of Pauda actually preformed what they called a miracle at the tome by raising his father from the dead.

I have been told many times by closed minded wizards and witches that such feats are impossible. The same is said by muggles about magic. What I have discoved through my studies here at Hogwarts and Beauxbatons, my time as the High Priestess of the void, my travels and from the wisdom of those around me is that these so called miracles described by every culture on Earth and every religious person are not actually in the sense they believe are miracles at all. It seems there are greater masteries of magic beyond what we are taught in school and practiced in our normal society. It seems to me that we like the muggles have set up our own paradigms.

I walked through the void and became the guide, the master journier of another place set apart from our world. I walked with lost souls and conversed with the those ancient elder evils of dark magics. It was a wonder I did not go even more insane that every one though I was. It was hard to walk the void and not be touched by evil. The temptation of power is great. This is what worries me about my sister Amber. All my sisters subcame to its lure, Mara almost dieing and being lost. I about destroyed all I have ever worked for and the goodness of those works of the people around me. But now this is different, I have forsaken the elders of the void and choose to free my self and walk another path.

I have come this far, thanks to Joki actually, how oldly that still seems to me, to finish my training to becoming the wyrrdd. I know how to open the gate to the void, now it is time for me to learn to walk a better path, to open a new gate. Maybe even to my own and my sisters salvation.

St Anthony opened a gate here and performed is magnificant mastery of magic 100's of years earlier. I believe I have the insight now to do the same. I don't just want to heal the sick, I want to master my art to the point of actually bringing back the dead. Funny how even my sisters never knew that was always a goal of mine. Working so hard with Joki for so long, many years have past since our 1st year together and how as little kids we stumbled through this experimant in magic as any little kid would. We were so clueless. Now though 7 years latter; Here I am. This will happen now....but... yes there will be a price. There is always a price I have learned that one must pay to access magic of this magnitude.

I gave up my first love destroying his essance to bring back Mara, sacrificed my loyal familiar being to save Evie, lost seemingly all to save myself. To save my last sister.... what will this take from me? To walk in peace and love, like Amber began to teach me so long ago. To walk in the after life of those who would be saved, those better than me. What will it take from me?

Angel looked up to the wooden doors of the court house, now a museum. Staring into space here life and memories of her time at Hogwarts running through her head.

It is time now. For my sister I give her myself and for my friends my thanks. If I must sacrifice myself this time for them then it is what I must do. I owe them that much. God be with me.

Angel tucked her purse under her arm and brushed her bangs back over her ears and made her way into the old court house.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:08 pm 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

Her pony tail whipped behind her violently as the wind rushed by. The rush of air stingy her eyes and causing them to blur as they watered. This all was not a concern. Pain could be felt latter, in the now that little golden flying ball was to be caught.

The cheers of the crowd drown out by her own determination. The whole world an illusion, disappearing into a point of singularity focused on the snitch.

A sharp pain coursed through her shoulder, radiating down her spine. Something must of struck her hard. A broom, an elbow, or perhaps the bludgeon? That matters not, tears are for the shower.

Reaching out further. Her fingers straining at the tips. A large presence casting a shadow over her. Almost there.

Instinctively as the shadow of anothers hand crosses her, grabbing at the snitch, Angel jerks her broom hard and up into the figure. While bringing up and elbow to crush into the figure besides her jaw causing the figure to faulter just enough for her to roll to her left and with an out reached hand grab the snitch. It was over.

Holyhead 450 Appleby 175.

Wild cheerful emotions ushered forth filling the stadium with a resounding melody of the win mixed with the torent sorrows of a loss.

Angel just gazed down in her open palm. The golden orb's wings fluttering. Her mind now wandering numbing her to the cheers of her team mates and the pats of jubilation.

"Thanks again Lord for this day. How far I have come. How far will I go?"

Smiles faintly and looks up from the snitch to come back to the collective world. She holds up the snitch for all to see and reciprocates her team's good will on the win.

"A shower is what I need and then home to Liss.", She thinks to herself landing her broom and heading for the locker room.

"How far we have come.", Rubs her scar on her forehead. "Only if I could remember it all. So much to recall. Were to start?"

"Yes, were to start?"

Smiles brightly to her self. Her ruby red lips curling up and her emerald green eyes sparkle. Water from the shower flowing over her relaxing the now noticable bruise on her shoulder.

"How about we start at the.... the begining of my last and yet first day of Hogwarts. Yes, that sounds like the place to start. With my best friend ever.."

Laughs to her self and clutches her cruxifix that dangels from around her neck and mutters a little prayer in Latin.

"Thank you Lord again for answering my prayer. You do have a sense of humor."

Board index » Server » Roleplay