WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Rebel With A Clue
 Post Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:46 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

(( This is my forum char, none of you will see him around for a while on the actual server, I'll be putting in some posts about him going up to sixth year, post if ya want, and where ya want, your choice. ))

Jacob slowly makes his way up the short narrow brick pathway going straight through the Hogwart's Grounds. His attempts to keep his rather heavy packs around both of his shoulders proved utterly useless. He took a momment to breath in the cold air and look up at the clear midnight sky, the crescent moon gleaming lightly in the darkness.

Seeing that he was just wasting time standing there, he kept moveing on towards the castle. His ratty old bags slipping to the ground and dragging as he moved on.

He finally reached the end of the brick pathway going into the castle he quirked an eyebrow as he stared at the large wooden doors before him. With a little effort, and mind of matter, he manages to shove open the doors with a loud bang and move on into the castle. Without being whatsoever silent, he drags both of his bags up the steps to the Great Hall.

Shoving open the wood doors with little effort, he dragged his bags with him to a bench and left them there, then glanced around the room for a sign what to do. The already sorted first years motioned towards the Sorting Hat. He blinked when he saw it at first, but made his way up to the small lane between the benches and tables glancing around shyly as he did so.

Lucian Vent - Living, Expelled, Location Unknown

Jacob Green - Living, Seventh Year, Hufflepuff

Rurian Blackwing - Living, Seventh Year, Slytherin

Cameron Slaine - Living, Second Year, Gryffindor

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:13 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

"HUFFLEPUFF!" Yelled the large Sorting Hat.

Jacob let out a relieved sigh as the Hufflepuff students clapped loudly for their new fellow house member, and welcomed him to their table. Jacob lightly stood up, strideing over to the Hufflepuff table with a hint of pride. (Because he was placed in the same house his father was.) Plopping down lightly between two short girls, he began pileing food onto his plate and began to eat. After the sorting ceremony, he makes his way to the common room, instinctively following a pair of Hufflepuffs.

Once in the Kitchens, he stops following the Hufflepuffs to take a momment to look around. Seeing all the many little goblins hurrying about the kitchen doing all sorts of things, cleaning, gathering the uneaten food, and most importantly, scrubbing the floor. Jacob shakes his head, walking quickly down the same path the Hufflepuffs had took, taking a right as soon as he hit the small shelves. He stared down the fairly bright staircase, torches being on each side of the staircase. He quickly ran down the staircase, useing his key to quickly get inside the common room.

Jacob glances about the common room in wonder, getting a slight 'cozy' vibe from the room. He quickly turns right down the hall to the boy's dormitory. Opening the door, he steps inside glanceing about the dormitory for an empty bed, he quickly launches an 'attack' at the nearest empty bed. Laying down his things and properly packing them into their rightfull places, he sighs and lays down on the bed. The rest of the hufflepuffs laughing at apparently hilarious jokes, scarfing down many of Berry Bot's beans. Meanwhile, Jacob just lay there on his bed, remaining quiet and stareing up at the ceiling in thought.

After about an hour, everything quieted down, besides the loud snoring of some of the hufflepuff boys, it was pretty quiet. Jacob still lay there, thinking to himself. o.O ( I wonder what mom and dad are doing.. Heh.. I guess it doesn't really matter.. I'm in the same house as dad.. I guess thats one good thing.. I haven't really made any friends.. Well.. Thats one -bad- thing.. But oh well.. Its just my first night, I'll make some friends eventually.. ) He let out a sigh, turning over and drifting off into sleep.

Last edited by Allie on Tue May 22, 2007 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:38 pm 
Azkaban Warden
Azkaban Warden

Evie sat at the Hufflepuff table in the Great Hall, bordered in on either side by younger members of her house. The plate in front of her was piled with delicious food, but she barely had time to take a bite between answering questions and laughing at jokes from the chattering students.

"Ooooh, that's a CUTE one!" A recently sorted First Year named Mandy Davis on her left squealed. "Sure hope he ends up in our house!"

Evie barely heard her, for she was concentrating on swallowing a mouthful of mashed potatoes while the girl's attention was momentarily diverted.

"Hufflepuff!" The Hat proclaimed. Setting her fork down on the table, Evie applauded loudly as the boy approached the Huff table and took his seat between the blushing Mandy and a Second Year whose name eluded Evie for the moment.

Evie didn't get a chance to welcome the new student personally, as she had already committed to a late-night Quidditch practice, but she made a mental note to do so as soon as possible.

Post subject: Everybody's -Favorite- Proffesor: Snape
 Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:50 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Jacob entered the first year's potion class room, glancing around for an empty seat. Spotting one, he runs to it and sits down quickly and letting his bags sink to the ground. Placing his elbow on the desk and using it as a pillar resting place for his head, he stared at Proffesor Snape. Jacob barely knew him, but he had a bad feeling that this was not going to be the -best- day of his life.

Proffesor Snape stood in his usual spot at his desk, gazing into the class giving off the occasional scowl. Jacob, who is meanwhile still staring at Snape, thought to himself. .o O ( What is with this guy?.. Does he have a scowl built into his face?.. ) Jacob laughed harshly in his head, but dared not laugh out loud, atleast not infront of Snape.

Snape finished 'scowling' a the entire class, beginning to speak. "Hm.." His attention turned to Jacob with Jacob still staring at him. Snape slowly moved over in front of his desk. "Mr Green.." Snape said with a slight smirk expressed on his face. "Tell me, how do you make a Cure-Boils potion?" Jacob did know the answer whatsoever, but he decided that it is best to answer then to remain silent. "I can't, s-sir." The slytherins in the nearby desks smirked widely as Snape quizzed Jacob further. "Then.. Can you tell me what would you get if you put Scurvy-Grass, Lovage bark, and Sneezewort together in a cauldron?" Jacob gritted his teeth slightly, then answered. "I d-don't .. Know sir.."

Snape turned around, heading back toward his desk saying. "Apparently, Mr Green needs to study his potions book more often." Jacob let out a silent breath of relief, thinking to himself. .o O ( I was right.. That scowl -is- built onto his face.. I could see it when he walked up close to me. ) He laughed again harshly in his head, attempting to rid himself of the embarrassment he had experienced.

Several grueling hours later, after what seemed like an extremly hard potion to make, the class finally ended. Jacob rolled shoulders, sighing in relief as he made it out of the classroom -alive-, thinking to himself. .o O ( If this was the potions teacher.. What is the Herbology teacher like? ) He gulped, shrugging his shoulders and gritting his teeth, but he walked on to the next class, Herbology.

Post subject: The Best Proffesor: Sprout
 Post Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:10 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Jacob hurried inside Greenhouse 1, taking a seat on the side chair beside the faintly familiar girl from his sorting. He does not dare speak to her, fearing that Sprout is worse than Snape. Sprout began with a tapping of her wand on the small table going through the middle of the greenhouse. "Ahem, students. Welcome to Herbology!" She gave a bright, heart-warming smile to the class. "We will be talking about, not handleing, devil's snare." Jacob glanced around to see if anyone knew what she was talking about, though he found no sign of it.

Sprout adjusted her robes slightly before speaking again. "Now then. Can anyone tell me what Devil's Snare is?" She looked around the classroom, though no one raised their hands and they were exchanging looks of curiosity to see if anyone knew. "No? Alright then." She smiles brightly. "Devil's Snare is composed of a mass of soft, springy tendrils and vines that possess some sense of touch. Devil's Snare uses its creepers and tendrils to ensnare anyone who touches it, binding their arms and legs and eventually choking them. The harder a person struggles against Devil's Snare, the more faster and more tightly it binds them; if they relax, it will not kill them as quickly. Devil's Snare prefers a dark, damp environment and shrinks away from fire, so a well-placed flame spell such as "bluebell flames" will drive it away from its victims." She sighs gently. "But, if I were you, I would not harm, it is just a plant going on instinct." She smiles brightly.

Jacob smiled lightly at her, understanding very well what she mean't. Other slytherins meanwhile just laughing to themselves. Jacob glared at them for a moment, returning his attention back to Sprout. "Now then, I hope you have all taken notes, the assignment for today is to write a two page essay on Devil's Snare and what it does and how to.." She takes a deep breath, letting it out calmly. "Fend it off." Jacob, at this time was embarrassed, for he was the only one that didn't take notes because he was paying attention to just Sprout's speech on the Devil's Snare.

Jacob thought to himself as the class was ending and the people were shuffleing out of the class quickly. o.O ( Crap.. I didn't take any notes.. This is going to be hard... Hm.. ) He lifted up his pack onto one shoulder and left the Greenhouse.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:26 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Jacob sat by the fireplace in the hufflepuff common room. Leaning over the table, writeing his Devil's Snare paper by useing his book 'One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi' Jacob sighed, rolling his shoulders as he did not like writing -anything- at all. He looked down at the page he had been writing, only to see that the first -paragraph- wasn't even nearly done. Jacob sighed, saying aloud. "I'm never gunna finish this.." He glanced over to the boys who had already finished and were heading to bed. "Bugger." He looked back down to his page, attempting to focus on it. Flashes of Sprout's speech popped into his head. He then began writing again, as if using the speech as his essay, but in his own words.

With one final stroke on the third piece of parchment, he was done. Letting out a relieved sigh, he rolled his shoulders a second time. Rubbing his eyes slightly, he stood up, lifting up his essay. Jacob thought to himself as he walked to the boy's dormitory. .o O ( It looks like i've survived the second day.. Its amazing what a guy can do if he really wants to.. ) Jacob laughed inside his head, smiling to himself. Walking over to his bed, he dropped the essay on it, laying down flat on the bed, not really careing for blankets at the momment. He folded his arms behind his head, stareing at the ceiling in silence.

Jacob thought to himself further. .o O ( Its the second day and I still don't have any friends.. Heh.. Maybe i'm just not trying.. Oh well.. If I don't get friends by the end of the year.. I'm just cursed I guess.. ) He laughed inside his head, turning over on the bed, drifting off to sleep slowly.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:07 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Months past quickly by. Each one having their own excitement and thrills, but for Jacob, they were as slow as a snail's destination. It was October the thirteenth, Jacob, who did not believe in myths. Bravely went up to the library to prove that the myth that on Friday the thirteenth the books in the library truly put the reader in another world, was wrong.

Jack, one of the fifth year Slytherins, approached Jacob in the Entrance Hall. "Hey Greeny, feeling brave today?"

Jacob looked up from his book, with that being said, he was sitting on the ground. "Why of course not, Jack." He said sarcastically. "According to you and your.. 'Friends' I'm never feeling brave."

Jack laughed harshly, barely getting out the words. "Oh yeah! I forgot that you're -still- having your mother change your diapers.." He said tauntingly.

Jacob gritted his teeth, then sighed. "What do you want.. Jack?" He said dully, getting tired of the same old thing everyday.

Jack laughed, offering a dark smrik to Jacob. "Oh nothing, Greeny." He smirked even darker. "Just wondering if you were brave enough to go up to the library tonight to read the books."

Jacob quirked a brow, setting his book aside on the ground. "Now -why- would I be scared to read a book?.."

Jack only continued to smirk darker. "Because they say that anyone who goes up there on October Friday the thirteenth and reads any book, never returns...." He said, attempting to spook Jacob out.

Jacob grinned. "And just how do "they" know the person was actually reading a book while they disappeared?.."

Jack shook his head slowly. "Because its a library you idiot, and someone could of been with them while they disappeared."

Jacob only grinned further. "But wouldn't the thing making the disappearing happen have taken them both? Leaving no one to tell the tale?"

Jack glared at Jacob. "Look you smartass, I just wanted to know if you were not as much of a pansy as everyone says.. Clearly.. You are."

Jacob glared back instantly. "Woah woah woah, who said I refused to go up there?.." He grinned. "No one, exactly."

Jack shrugged. "Alright, your choice, I'm sure your mom will miss changing your diapers for you." He said tauntingly, turning his back and smirking. "You know what, just because I'm such a fine, brave, cunning guy I'll even go up there with you to make sure you get back to your mom.. Safe and sound, alright? Good." He laughed harshly, walking off shouting. "Be there, ten a clock! Sharp!"

Jacob glared at Jack, sighing. "Moron.. Thinks he's all that.. 'Look I'm the Slytherin with huge muscles, and an extremely tiny brain... Oh ho ho, thank you very much.' Myth.. Ha! Thats a laugh.. Myths are just told to kids to scare them." He said laughing harshly, talking to himself. He reached over, continuing to read his book, waiting for the next class.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:26 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

The time finally arrived for Jacob to 'prove' himself to Jack. He lightly walked up the stairs to the library entrance, seeing Jack, he walked over grinning.

"Scared yet, Jack?" He grinned, taunting him.

Jack jumped, then turned instantly. "Greeny.. You idiot.. Lets just get going inside, alright." He scowled at him.

Jacob smirked, shrugging, knowing how scared Jack was. "Alright, but don't come crying to me once you die of fright from this 'myth' of your's."

Jack glared at him. "Just hurry up." He turned around, waiting for Jacob to go first.

Jacob laughed, strideing forward to the door and opening it.

The library was dark, and cold. Something different about it sent chills down both Jacob's and Jack's spine. "Its.. Cold in here.." Jacob said, with only the slightest hint of fear.

Jack laughed, but glanced around quickly, scared. "N-not really." Jack stuck -behind- Jacob, who was slightly shorter and younger then him.

Jacob strolled, what he thought was casually, through the library. He glanced around slowly, looking through what seemed like never ending lines of bookcases. Passing the essay table, he walked over toward the upper section of the library. Until something caught his eye, a light glow in the library's dark 'fog'.

The 'glow' grew brighter as Jacob, followed by Jack, investigated. Jacob spotted the origin of the glow. A large book, lay closed on a extremely large desk. Jacob looked over the book, clearing away dust, Jack stared at the book, staying a few feet away from Jacob. "I don't t-think you should be doing t-that.. Greeny.." Jack backed away slowly. Jacob grinned, saying tauntingly. "Why? Jack? Scared out of your mind?" Jack shook his head, scowling. "N-no.. Its just.. Cold in here, and I don't like being cold." Jacob shook his head, smirking, looking back to the book and reading the title. 'A Biography of William Kidd' He read inside his head.

Jack grew ancy, fast. "I-It's getting l-late.. I'm out of here Greeny, you coming? Ah.. nevermind!" He runs quickly off, down the library stairs. Jacob laughed, opening the book slowly. 'One of the most well known Pirates of all times was Captain Kidd, who had originally been employed to rid the seas of pirates.

Kidd was born around 1645 (the exact date is unknown). He found employment as an English Privateer who found such success in New York and the West Indies that he was called back to serve England. The King’s officers asked Kidd to captain a new powerful ship: the Adventure Galley. The Adventure Galley was equipped with 34 cannons and a crew of 80. Its mission was to capture all French ships, and the pirates of Madagascar. Kidd accepted the proposition.
' As Jack read on, the book only grew brighter, engulfing him in light, but he oddly did not notice as he kept reading. 'Kidd thought his ship could use a better crew so he recruited a gang of cutthroats in New York and sailed for Madagascar. Once there, a good portion of his new crew left Kidd’s ship in order to join the pirates. The remaining portion of pirates on Kidd’s crew, threatened him with mutiny, unless Kidd would attack any and all ships. Kidd refused. Mutiny was close at hand, and a fight between him and the ship gunner erupted. Kidd killed the man, and the crew did not pursue the revolt further; however, after that incident, Kidd was a changed man. Plundering ships of all kinds along India’s Malabar coast: Kidd had become a pirate. The holds of the Adventure Galley were already full when Kidd decided to plunder the Quedagh Merchant. The Quedagh Merchant was a huge treasure ship of 400 tons (the Adventure galley weighed only 284 tons). As the pirates approached the merchant, the captain of the vessel gave the sign of surrender; however, the captain of the merchant was secretly preparing for battle.Sails were trimmed, sand was poured for better footing, ammunition was readied, and buckets were filled for fire fighting. As the pirates neared, the merchant vessel fired- but due to a sudden ocean swell, the shot missed its mark. The pirates immediately threw their grappling hooks, bringing the two ships together.' The light furthered in space, then suddenly, Jacob disappeared into the book, the book itself, snapping closed, the light dimming.

Jack blinked, looking up at the hot sun. Covering his eyes, then fell over as a short, scruffy looking man came up and threw a mop on Jacob, throwing a bucket of water on him. "Arrrgh, swabbie, you be swabbing the deck today." The man grinned, at which this time Jacob saw he was missing half his teeth. "Uh.. I am?.." Jacob stood up. "If you don't want to, don't do it, but we'll have to make ye walk the plank, do ye want to be tied to a cannon and be thrown down into Davy Jone's locker? Arr." Jacob blinked, then stood up, being taller then the man. "Look.. You.. Scruffy looking man.. I don't know where I am.. But I want to get back home.." The man grinned toothily. "Looks like I'm going to have meself a bit o' fun today, I'm going to cut ye tongue out for talkin' to me like that, swabbie." Jacob blinked, backing away as the man drew a knife.

At this time, another man approached, Jacob looked up at him, this man was different. He wore a fine red leather coat, and had a rapier sheath tied onto it. "What are you doing, Alexander?.." The man said in perfect English. Alexander backed away slowly. "This here boy was talkin' back to me, Captain." The 'Captain' peered at Jacob, then smiled sternly. "Alexander, I want you to get back to work and leave the boy to me." Alexander looked taken back, but nodded and sneered at the boy, then walked off to another part of the ship. "Come, boy." The Captain motioned for Jacob to follow him into his quarters.

As they both entered the room in the ship, the Captain sat down in his chair behind his desk, offering the seat in front of it to Jacob. "Have a seat, boy." Jacob nodded, then said. "My name's not 'boy', its Jacob." The Captain laughed, then grinned. "Ah, the name which means 'May God Protect.' Well, let me tell you boy, on this ship, there is no 'God' there is only luck, and status." He took a moment to peer at Jacob further. "Which, I think, you have netheir, and how did you sneak aboard my ship with those.. Robes?.. Are you a noble men's son?.. No.. You can't be, those Robe's look old and ratty." The Captain coughed into his hand. "Ah, where are my manors?.. I must introduce myself. I am Captain William Kidd." He smiled proudly. Jacob smiled slightly, then bowed his head. "Pleasure.. To meet you sir.." Kidd, nodded, continuing. "Tell me, Jacob, who are you, really?.." Jacob blinked, then gulped. "I am.. A Hogwart's student, Captain." Kidd quirked a brow. "You are a student of a hog that has a wart?... Please, elaborate." Jacob blinked, then nodded. "Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.." Kidd seemed taken back by this, drawing his rapier. "You have cursed my ship by coming onto it!.. I shall have to kill you." Jacob stood up, instantly. "N-no sir! Wizardry is a good thing!" Kidd began to speak, but then stopped as the ship hit something and he fell backwards slightly, catching himself on the wall. Jacob fell aswell, but into the table. "Baaah.. I shall with -you- later, Jacob." He sheaths his rapier, then grabs Jacob by his robes, opening a small door into a large cage, locking it. Kidd soon made his way out the door, to see what had happened.

Jacob sank low to the ground, sighing. "What.. Happened.. Why am I here?.. How did I get here?.. Sure.. This is cool and all.. But.. I want to go back to the school.." He talked to himself, then his eyes caught a small dim light, the same light from before. He glanced upwards only to see the large book laying on the floor, having been flipped open from the large 'bump' that had occurred. "The book.. If it took me here.. Maybe it can take me back.." He glanced at the cages door, then around the cage to see if it was movable. The cage was in fact, not bolted to the wall or ground. Jacob grinned, his mind at work. He slowly started to rock the cage back and forth in a attempt to knock it over. "Yes!" He shouted as he knocked the cage over with a large 'bang', landing right next to the book, he reached out to it, grabbing it and pulling it into the cage. "Come on.. Come on.." He mumbled as he shakily flipped through the book. Then found it, the page he had flipped to, reading the same thing before aloud.

The book grew bright, then disappeared with Jacob just as before. Jacob, awoke on the large book in the library. Rubbing his tired eyes, he glanced quickly. "W-wha?.. Did I.. Fall asleep?.. Was it all just a dream?.." He looked back to the book, which was not glowing what so ever, flipping through it only to see that it was blank. Jacob sighed, then stood up, walking quickly down the library hall, avoiding Madam Pince as best as possible. He sprinted down the stairwell into the Entrance hall, glancing at the clock to see that it had only been an hour, for it was only eleven a clock PM. He quickly rushed to the kitchens, heading straight for the Hufflepuff door, opening it quickly. Jacob breathed a loud sigh, then ran toward the Boy's Dormitory making a rather loud racket. Finally, reaching his bed on which he jumped for and just spread himself out on his bed, laying there, staring at the ceiling. .o O ( Well.. I did learn something out of this.. What my name meant.. 'May God Protect..' Heh.. I never really believed in God.. But if he offers his protection.. I'll gladly accept it.. I need it. ) He laughed inside his head, then closed his eyes gently, drifting off slowly into sleep.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:07 am 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Two months had past since Jacob's 'Dream'. Christmas was arriving soon, and just in time. Jacob had already gotten tired of the school and was looking forward to spending a few days with his family. Having no trouble at all leaving and spending the holidays with his family, arrived at his house in Spitalfields, stepping inside with his father who had picked him up from the train station.

His mother, who was hard at work making dinner for the three of them, hardly even knew they came in. His father looked down at him, grinning. "She doesn't know you're here yet, sneak up to her and surprise her alright?" He whispered.

Jacob grinned in return, nodding. Crouching down, he hid behind the counter while his father stayed in the hallway. He didn't make even a sound, which was an accomplishment even for him. Jumping up, he yelled loudly. "Hey Mom!"

Mrs. Green beamed in surprised, squealing almost. "Oh!!!! Jacob!!" She ran toward him, hugging him tightly.

Mr. Green laughed lightly. "Hold on Mary, I'll go get Alexander.. That boy sleeps too much, especially in the car.."

Mrs. Green smiled at Mr. Green, nodding, then glancing back to Jacob, let go of the gasping for breath boy. "So how was Hogwarts?! Did you like it?!"

Jacob caught his breath, smiling slightly up at his mother. "Yeah.. It was alright.. Oh.. You're cooking, I'll be upstairs playing.. Halo. Tell Alexander to come up too." He rushes upstairs before she can say anything, shouting. "You can ask me questions later mom!"

Jacob sighed, entering his room and looking around. "Well.. It looks the same as it was when I left it.." He sat down on his bed, then reached forward turning his TV and Xbox on, popping in Halo 2. He rolled his shoulders as he set the game setting to the usual multi-player settings him and his brother play on. Alexander walked inside the room, whistling happily. "Mom seems happy today." He smiled and yawned. Jacob shook his head, grinning. "Don't worry, she'll get sick of us before we go. Now grab your controller, I've been dieing to blow you off the face of halo." He said grinning to him. Alexander walked over, grabbing his controller. "We'll see who gets owned, you're out of practice." He said as the game began.

"Jacob! Alexander! Dinners ready!" Mrs. Green shouted up the stairwell -just- as Jacob had beaten Alexander on Halo 2.

Jacob walked proudly down the stairs, yawning and folding his arms behind his head. "Psh.. Pure luck." Alexander turned his head as they reached the bottom of the stairs. "Luck!? I beat you by twelve points!!" Jacob grinned. "Alright then, insane luck, but luck nevertheless." Alexander said as he walked to his chair at the dinner table. Jacob laughed and shook his head as he sat down. "Ohh.. Steak, my favorite." Jacob smiled at his mom as Alexander already began stuffing his face.

"So, did you get any friends?" Mrs. Green asked Jacob and Alexander. Alexander answered first, grinning. "Yeah! Lots of em'!" He said yawning. Jacob gritted his teeth, then answered. "..Oh yeah, one or two.." He lied as he finished up his food. "One or two!?" His mother looked at his father with a surprised look. "Yeah.. Just a few. I'm tired, I think I'm heading to bed." He yawned slightly, then waved to them all as he said. "Night.." His mother and his father waved slightly. "Goodnight.."

Jacob fell flat on his bed, more tired then he had thought. "Heh.. Who am I kidding? I didn't make a single friend." He turned over, staring at the ceiling. "Yeeeah.. I'm cursed." He laughed to himself, turning over slowly, wrapping himself in a cocoon with his blankets. Closing his eyes, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:38 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

When Jacob returned to Hogwarts, the months passed seemingly more quickly then they were suppose to have, Jacob, becoming more and more interested in Herbololgy and music as the year passed. The time for Jacob to leave the school finally came. His few months of peace away from irritating schoolwork did not last long. Jacob had finally made it to second year, considering it the most boring year he has had. It had passed very quickly, and his yearly-break from school had already arrived..

Jacob lay awake in his bed, stareing at the wall. .o O (I can't believe it's already passed.. Second year.. Heh. And still I have made no friends.. Heh.. I guess I really am cursed..) Jacob sighed, a memory popping into his head on how he had tried out for the Hufflepuff quidditch team.

Jacob sat securely on his broom in midair, awaiting for someone to try and score. Another Hufflepuff, whom he knew from first year, came in, and attempted to make a shot. Jacob readied himself, reaching over as the ball simply flew passed him easily as he missed. He Hufflepuff boy grinned at him, turning on his broom and flying off. Jacob sighed, shaking his head. Two other Hufflepuffs came in on both sides, tossing the quaffle back and forth. Jacob looked at the two, stareing at the ball. Little did he know that a bludger was coming straight for him. The two Hufflepuffs shouted and pointed at it, but he thought it a trick and just kept stareing at them. The bludger came in and hit him directly on his chest, knocking him cleanly off his broom. He fell all the way to the ground, something snapping.

Jacob found himself waking up in the hospital wing, blinking slightly and then groaning at the pain he felt. "Owwww.... My chest.."

Madam Pomfrey ran up to him. "Well, your lucky to be alive with a fall like that! And with just a few broken ribs too."

Jacob sighed. "Ah.. Ow.. Will I be able to walk again?"

Madam Pomfrey smiled sternly. "I said your ribs were broken M'boy, not your legs. Here." She reached over to the desk, grabbing what seemed like a white bottle with a skull on it, she popped it open, poring it into a small glass and handing it to him. "Drink up, It'll mend your bones."

He took it, looking at it and then just drowning it down, then gave a horrible disgusted face as he swallowed.

Madam Pomfrey grinned. "What? Did you think it would taste like pumpkin juice? My my." She lightly left the room saying. "You rest up now!"

Jacob sighed, laying back down, attempting to forget about the horrible taste in his mouth. .o O ( I wonder if I made the team.. Ha.. I doubt it.. )

Jacob woke up, glancing around his room. "What?.. Oh.. Heh.. Dream.." He layed back down, closeing his eyes and slowly drifting off back to sleep.

Post subject: Re: Rebel With A Clue
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:08 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

As the years pass Jacob quickly learns that he has a unique talent and passion for music. Spending most of his time writing and playing his violin and guitar he simply loses interest in pretty much everything else including Quidditch. Figuring out that he wishes to show the world his love for music in his seventh year he begins playing small gigs in London and slapping his guitar in Diagon Alley.

Setting his guitar case down just outside Diagon Alley's cafe he opens it up and carefully takes it out sits down cross legged on the cold pavement. A few regular Diagon wizards that have seen Jacob play in Diagon before stop to watch him begin. Jacob looks to them all and gives them a smile then returns his gaze to the strings running his hand over them as if to caress them. .oO (Come on, let's show these people a little about music eh?) Smiling to himself he adjusts the guitar in his lap and then begins by gently tapping the strings on the guitar without strumming.

The crowd cheers as he begins and then silences as he begins drumming his other hand on the guitar. Reaching the middle of the song a few seconds later the crowd starts cheering in amazement as this seventeen year old boy continues to play with terrific talent. A minute later he ends the song with one strum of the guitar. The many Wizards that have crowded around Jacob throw a few knuts and sickles and even a galleon into his guitar case. Smiling at the crowd he nods, "thank you!"

As the crowd disperses Jacob shoves his earnings into his right pocket while sliding his guitar back into the case. Locking and lifting the case he looks around then back down to his guitar. .oO (You and I are going to show the entire world how beautiful music really is, just you wait.)

Board index » Server » Roleplay