WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: Last Reflection
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:36 am 
Forum Fourth Year
Forum Fourth Year

I stand up for the last time from my usual sitting spot amongst the flowers next to the pond. I brush myself and take a slow walk around that pond, wanting to peer into for my final reflections.

It has been a great 5 years here at Hogwarts. I didn’t ever think I would say that. It was a fight that got me here and a fight that will send me back. Perhaps there is a lesson there to ponder for another day. I actually look forward to going back to Beauxbaton’s. I will compete for there for the Tri-wizard cup and be on the quid team there. I will still graduate with honors and I know the friends I have made, will be friends forever and always. I look forward to coming back and beating those I taught how to play the game.

The reflection on the pond shows my sadness though. I have to admit to myself this was a great place to go to school. I will actually miss Snape and Dumbledore, they taught me a lot. So what is it I learned?

From Amber, my dear little sister; Resolve is the best revenge. Nothing irritates the world more than to get back on your feet and come back to the fight.

Mara, my best and dearest friend; the things you gave me and the things we experienced through the years at Hogwarts are invaluable to me. The adventures we took and the places we went and saw will all ways be a part of who I am. Life is too short not to have and fun is best had with a true friend.

Evie, my closest sister; I can’t express in words how much you mean to me. You have taught me so much, Scotty. I didn’t even know that patience and tolerance were even words until I met you. If any one started my healing process and helped me with my anger it was you. You have inspired me beyond imagination to do things that I truly believed were not possible.

To my sisterhood, all my love. We walked through the Abyss together and faced things that no one could ever dream of wanting to imagine. We survived a lot and gained much wisdom from it. The tragedy is now that I must go; I will not be able to share this adventure with my friends who have yet had to walk through the abyss which is so close to them. The gates of insanity of loathing cracked opened and now their guides are to be gone. I pray that perhaps some one can step up and take my place. I was hoping to have more time with Steph. She will make a great guide. I think she has the strength and wisdom to survive and remain that she is. She will have to be taught that the path to facing evil can’t be journeyed alone and that it takes a sisterhood. I suppose on this thought I would ask my sisters to accept her. I know Mara has an issue with Steph, but she has grown since the day she arrived. Steph is not the little self-centered, jealous girl she was when she first came. Teach her to take my place and walk that path and be that guide. It would be a shame to let all we worked for go away and the trudges that will be fall those yet to come without us.

I think of all those who have touched my life at Hogwarts. The good ones, the ones that cared and even though I was a [censored] in most cases admittedly, they stood by my side and helped me through my troubled times.

Bren the one who taught me I could laugh at even myself.

Aden the one who taught me that the only obstacles you have in life are the ones you make for yourself and that death is only an obstacle if you let it be.

Joki... In the end I think we had the most in common. You taught me the value of a hand shake and what honor truly is. We started off as enemies and we will walk away as peers. We only used each other to vent our frustrations with the world. What a sad mistake, but one rectified with an honest and sincere handshake. You have been true the words we passed to each other and you are now in my prayers every morning, the most sacred part of my day. I am going to plant a garden and you will have the moon shadow rose bush next to the one yellow ones I plant for Evie.

Stephanie you are the embodiment of loyal friendship. I don’t think I have ever had a friend go out on as many limbs for me as you have. Too bad you are not a Slytherin. I would hand my captain’s badge to you. You will make a fine leader and take care of those you are charged with.

Jenee my eternal organizer. It is amazing that I got straight A’s with how chaotic my bags are. It would take me several minutes to find anything. You always have a good plan and things you do are so thoughtful and organized. You are a builder and a driver. You will make the world a better place. I could see you as head master one day.

Cherry you taught me a very valuable lesson one that of course will leave with my last thoughts on those who have touched my life. Stay away from boys, they are nothing but trouble. However I am sorry to reflect on this thought… both of the guys you were in love with are dead now. I might need to think on that one a bit more latter.

Nev my forever optimist and have grown to be like another little sister to me. How fun it is to fall in love with someone. Personally I think you should re-evaluate you choice of guys. Not to say Drith isn’t a bad guy, which of course he is actually one of the nicer of the guys at Hogwarts…if there truly is any. However the boy has baggage, girl, and his girlfriends tend to get choked into unconsciousness, thank goodness for you though I love ya and I promise not to choke you.

Scottie, you will be missed a lot. I really like you and you will be one I will come back and visit. It is unfortunate we never really had the time to get to know each other.

Chance, hun I will miss you. You must be the most decent guy at Hogwarts. Every one knows how much I can’t stand the Gryfs but that is because the ones I have seen over the years are hypocritical to everything Gryffindor ever stood for. You however are a true Gryffindor and I hope McGonnagal see that in you.
I can’t believe this is all coming to an end here. However it really isn’t as I hold up my hand and look at my left ring finger and watch the light gleam off my bright new ring.

To the person who has brought me happiness beyond imagination. My beloved Trin. The one thing those morons never learned. Priggo the largest coward of them all and backstabbing less of an excuse for a Slytherin. No wonder Snape could not stand him. He is unteachable. He search for power infinite he will never find. He had a chance. He had the teacher to teach him about infinite power in his sole hands and he drove her away. He never truly understood the gifts that Gabby was willing to give to him. He threw them all away. He now will live in a superficial hell he created surrounded only by imps that are corrupt and unimaginative. They only have loathing for themselves and feed off each others emotions so they may glean some sense of belonging, but in reality they let it all go away. They have no concept of the most powerful gift in creation…. But I do and it is on my finger. They may have been the cause of this last garden reflection where I must say my last adieu, for I made my amends but only one of them would honor it. You see what I have learned from my wife-to-be, the person whom the laws of magic and man hold no sway over, but someone that is more divine. She has taught me that forgiveness is honor and love is power. This sounds sort of sappy and something that I might of just weeks before dismissed as something fanciful, but in light of the indiscretions of a few immature, dishonorable and selfish students who feel that the school is there only for their needs and desires and no one else’s, this concept has much more meaning to me. My life has been filled with sadness and loneliness, hate and anger, but my beloved gawdess has enlightened me that true power comes from the soul. Any one can hate. Hate is easy, it is a simple path that’s takes no effort, no understanding, no willingness. I was told that only the mind is a place to fight and that it is with magic that brings power through sure will. How funny that strikes me now. The mind is weak. I found this out in the abyss. Magic is false and brings no enlightenment. It corrupts the soul and removes us from our truest potentials.

However love is divine. It only comes form the soul and it lasts forever. It empowers people to grow and become greater people beyond imaginations and even dreams. It instills hope and builds civilizations and legacies. It is the thing of epic stories, the thing of great heroes and that of the gods. I had the power in my hands to kill and destroy all of them. To rip their souls from them and imprison them in a gem and to barter them away in the abyss. I had the means to reduce their bodies to a shriveling mess, but in my anger and lust for revenge the love of my dearest Trin held my hand. I will now leave these moronic fools to see if they can find a new guide to close the crack to the abyss. They will need a miracle, but time is short and I take my wisdom with me. They might have taken away enjoyment of the school which I spent my last few years in but I leave with something greater. You all have inspired me to do something beyond worth and measure. I will train to be a wise witch. Not one with knowledge and power but one that will walk in wisdom and love that will hold forgiveness in my hand. I do pass along my forgiveness to the school and offer my apologies for all my past transgressions. It is a great school, with great students and greater teachers. I will pray for you all--even Priggo and Drado. Perhaps you can learn wisdom too and make Hogwarts a better long lasting place.

For me now I have my inspirations. I will become a teacher at Beauxbatons and teach the ways of wisdom and responsible magic and even teach a few cheap shots in quid. I will live my life out happily in Paris in my new house with my gawdess and closest and dearest love who has taught me so much.

I will leave you all with happiness. I have no regrets, anger or hatred. For those whom I grew up with at Hogwarts, you will always have my love. The world is a bigger place than we give it credit for, but if we look hard enough we will find each other again.

Good bye my friends…. I have a wedding to attend.

I look up to Evie dressed in her white and golden priestess robes holding a sacred book as Trin takes my hand.

I do.

Board index » Server » Roleplay