WoHP Homepage    Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Server » Roleplay

Post subject: A Life For A Life
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:10 pm 
Forum Fifth Year
Forum Fifth Year

Drith appeared in an alley in London, sighing as he looked up to the dark cloudy sky. Walking out of the alley, he turned facing a large blue wooden door. Slipping out his wand he waved it at the door. "Alohamora.." He said quietly, then opening the door. He walked through a small hallway then entered a large room. His adopted father sat in a chair in the corner of the room, asleep. Drith glanced around away from his father, looking at all the family pictures. He peered at all of them, seeing that in every one, he was ripped out of the picture. He sighed, shaking his head. Turning towards his father, he just looked at him for a few moments. Noticing there was a pack of cigarettes. He sighed again, shaking his head then picking it up. Walking over to the trash can, he dropped it in spotting a paper peering down at the words 'Cancer'. He leaned down and took it out of the trash, reading it over. "..Diagnosed with Lung Cancer.." He said silently, crumbling the paper and then walking over to his Father. His hands shook slightly, then he just turned around, heading for the door. Opening the door and then stepping out. A man in a dark robe stood in front of him, peering at him from under his dark hood. "Do you want to save your dear father?.." The man said, grinning. "..What?.. Who are you?" The man shook his head. "My name is not important.. But only what I have come for, a bargain." The man grinned wider. "What.. Bargain?.." Drith said, not trusting the man. "What if I could cure your father completely and only at the expense of your health.." He said, his grin turning into a dark smirk. "..You mean.. He will be cured.. But I will gain his sickness?" The man offered a fake sympathetic smile. "It breaks my heart, but yes, a life for a life." The man said sarcasticly. Drith then looked to the side, but instantly deciding. "..Alright.. I'll do it." The man smiled coldly, then lead Drith back inside the house. A few moments passed and then a dark blast of light filled the windows, slowly disappearing.

Lucian Vent - Living, Expelled, Location Unknown

Jacob Green - Living, Seventh Year, Hufflepuff

Rurian Blackwing - Living, Seventh Year, Slytherin

Cameron Slaine - Living, Second Year, Gryffindor

Board index » Server » Roleplay